Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:08 pm
hydra4
Alixraen
Xeviance looked up and took aim at the new enemy. "Why don't they just disappear?," he wondered aloud. From inside his shield, he fired three quick shots in succession, racing towards their targets.

ruxia: "KIYOSHI LOOK OUT" appears infront of kiyoshi taking all of the attacks

Kiyoshi: "brother"

grips his chest in pain and falls to the ground

floats down to his brother "brother why did you"

"you mean more to me than this stupid test"

hugs him while crying
"awwwwwwww.........."Rikku looked at them both.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:21 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Alixraen
Xeviance looked up and took aim at the new enemy. "Why don't they just disappear?," he wondered aloud. From inside his shield, he fired three quick shots in succession, racing towards their targets.

ruxia: "KIYOSHI LOOK OUT" appears infront of kiyoshi taking all of the attacks

Kiyoshi: "brother"

grips his chest in pain and falls to the ground

floats down to his brother "brother why did you"

"you mean more to me than this stupid test"

hugs him while crying
"awwwwwwww.........."Rikku looked at them both.

Xeviance jumped back in horror of what just happenned. He slowly looked downwards to he feet. "I...I didn't..." But a little voice came up in his head 'But it had to be done, didn't it?'  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:37 pm
Rixia had nothing to say. In fact, she couldn't speak, not after what she had just witnessed. She didn't blame Xeviance, though. There was no way he could have known...right? she wondered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:39 pm
Xia stared wide-eyed. They were brothers? What in the world was going on? "Wait, who are you people?" she asked, wondering why this test started in the first place.  

The Sphinxyness

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:58 pm
Rikku walked over to the brothers"maybe i can help him. let me see him"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:04 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia stared wide-eyed. They were brothers? What in the world was going on? "Wait, who are you people?" she asked, wondering why this test started in the first place.

Xeviance answered her question, still staring at the floor. "Yes, they were brothers, and I just killed the older one, Ruxia." He felt guilty, but also relieved. Then he remembered that nobodies cannot feel at all. The small voice came up in his head again. 'You killed Ruxia. That means you just beat the test." Xeviance looked up, with a look a surprise on his face.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:22 pm
Xia's eyes widened, as she now suddenly realized this too. "Wait, then he beat the test? But.." her mind swirled with confusion. Then who was this other guy and what was going to happen now? And what about that mysterious voice that spoke earlier to her, who was that?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:40 pm
"I wouldn't think that this battle was easily won," Rixia said cautiously. You never knew, some people are very vengeful when it comes to things like this. She heard sobbing from somewhere...the two brothers? No, not them...it didn't seem to be coming from any direction. Her mind. But she was a Nobody, she couldn't emotionally feel anything...Akira. Of course. Akira was feeling the emotion for her...Very strange.  

Akira Shinji

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:02 pm
ruxia: "kiyoshi you must finish me before it gets loose" takes out a dagger "use this it will seal him away"

kiyoshi: "no brother please dont do this dont die please dont make me do it" refuses to take the knife

"then......................................." in a different voice "THEN RUN!!!" gets up changes User Image
what are you going to do know little kiyoshi i have you big brother now and to think you could have saved him using this" holds up the dagger then snapping it in half  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:06 pm
hydra4
ruxia: "kiyoshi you must finish me before it gets loose" takes out a dagger "use this it will seal him away"

kiyoshi: "no brother please dont do this dont die please dont make me do it" refuses to take the knife

"then......................................." in a different voice "THEN RUN!!!" gets up changes User Image
what are you going to do know little kiyoshi i have you big brother now and to think you could have saved him using this" holds up the dagger then snapping it in half
((used that pic before or at least i know i saw it before. its a cool pic))
Rikku attacks Ruxia. "whats happening to you? Stop changing!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

stops her with his mind and walks to her while she is still in mid air "no.....it is you who changed"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:02 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

stops her with his mind and walks to her while she is still in mid air "no.....it is you who changed"
*Jack walks in from the dark.*

"Put her down."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:52 am
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"Put her down."
"How did i change? i havent done anything different than i normally do. Your the one who keeps changing your form and with that now this time you changed your personatily. and if you want to prove me wrong then prove me wrong!" Rikku was in mid air still staring at Ruxia. "Jack i can handle this myself"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:08 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"Put her down."
"How did i change? i havent done anything different than i normally do. Your the one who keeps changing your form and with that now this time you changed your personatily. and if you want to prove me wrong then prove me wrong!" Rikku was in mid air still staring at Ruxia. "Jack i can handle this myself"
"you have changed so much since your somebody" looks over at jack "why should i"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:14 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"Put her down."
"you have changed so much since your somebody" looks over at jack "why should i"
"Leave Jack out of this!!! this is between me and you Ruxia!"Rikku looks at Ruxia."And you changed as well, wheteher you want ot admitted or not."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games