Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:51 am
Sazuka stared at the sword then back at Richy "What did you do now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:19 am
"Nothing!" he yelled kicking more of the heartless, he rushed up to the sword and began to use it, "It would be nice if I had some help!!!!!!!!!!"  

XGamerRichy

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:30 am
"fine." and she started killing some heartless with her kantanas.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:43 pm
NaminĂ© didn't want to let go of Seraph, but the heartless were threatening to tear them to pieces. "How did those things get here too?" she asked. She cast spells, more or less hiding behind Seraph so that she had time and wasn't rushed. "Excalibur!" she called out. A large beam of light landed in the middle of the hearless, killing about three quarters of them.  

Countess Valentine

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:52 pm
"Thanks......" Richy said, stabbing a neo shadow, the sword glowed and sent something into the heartless, the heartless glowed, suddenly becoming a dragon, "What the?" The dragon nodded at Richy, before destroying all of the heartless.

Thank You............. it said, flying off into the sky........  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:59 pm
"do i even want to ask?" sazuka said staring at the dragon.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:39 pm
"I have no idea...................." Richy said, he looked at the blade, "I'll call you Drachir..............." Richy looked at the dragon as it flew away, "Thanks..... Excalibur......"

No Thank You, That blade of yours is precious, use Dragon Summoning with Drachir........................... The dragon said through a mental link.

"DRAGON SUMMONING!" Richy yelled, lifting the sword into the air, suddenly a dragon appeared, it was small, and green, but seemed to have a power in it. It began to tear at the earth and made a huge hole in a short period of time, "Gwee................." Richy laughed, "Great, a Dragon Summoning Blade............."

(This is all part of Richy's master plan........................ Don't worry, I won't god mod, it is just the weapon, but my plan is BRILLIANT brilliant briliant................. (Omg......... Yzma, I'd hate to go to Kuzcotopia in Kingdom Hearts...............ew........... burning_eyes )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:02 pm
NaminĂ© watched the dragon. "Hm. I don't think even I want to ask, Sazuka," NaminĂ© said. She thought mentally. The others couldn't here it, but she was thanking the goddess that the Excalibur attack had worked. She didn't inform the others of the nasty side effect it had, though. "Ow, I've got a headache..." she steadied herself with a wall. Closing her eyes helped, but when she opened them, everything was all blurry, and it would be like that for the next few days.  

Countess Valentine

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:43 pm
"Namine, are you ok?" Richy asked, rushing up to ty to help her remain steady.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:56 pm
Seraph felt namine change on the inside but not exactly sure what it was, she seemed to stumble a little bit he held her up. "dont be so hasty, princess, i could have dealed with them without you impairing yourself. please be more careful. no richy, im not sure xemnas would go with me i look almost exactly like xack. i never met marluxia though"  

[PC] Chaos

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:02 pm
"I'm fine," she said, leaning on Seraph a little. "Thank you." She kept her eyes closed, yet with the blessings of the goddess, granted upon her with that spell, she could see everything clearly as if she had her eyes open. "Marluxia is a true fan of...well...flower power. He's very much like Xemnas, except for that," NaminĂ© said. She turned to Seraph and looked at him through her closed eyes. "You're not going to try to sacrifice yourself now, are you?" she asked worriedly. "Please don't..." She shivered. Since the heartless had arrived, it had somehow gotten colder, at least to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:46 pm
(Booo I'm Back!! I love stitch!!!)

Sora jumped beside Seraph, and said cheerfully, "Well, even if he wanted too, We won't let him now, not if there IS another way to fix this."  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:07 pm
((Eeep.. I'm a bit behind.. Wahahaha, funny that you might need help from the Organization.. Xia's apart of them.. XD))

Xia stood, not sure what to do as she looked towards the sky. Might need help from the Organization? She wasn't involved in their Somebodies experiments, least that she knew. She looked to the others. "I..might be able to convince them to help. See, I'm kind of looking for Xemnas myself and um, I could try and get some help somehow." she said. She wanted to help somehow.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:28 am
"BRILLIANT!" Richy yelled happily, "They know you, so they'll help you, it is just when it comes to those they hate...................... "( sweatdrop )  

XGamerRichy

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:31 am
Tokyoanimefan
"I'm fine," she said, leaning on Seraph a little. "Thank you." She kept her eyes closed, yet with the blessings of the goddess, granted upon her with that spell, she could see everything clearly as if she had her eyes open. "Marluxia is a true fan of...well...flower power. He's very much like Xemnas, except for that," Naminé said. She turned to Seraph and looked at him through her closed eyes. "You're not going to try to sacrifice yourself now, are you?" she asked worriedly. "Please don't..." She shivered. Since the heartless had arrived, it had somehow gotten colder, at least to her.

Seraph smiled at sora, his cheerfullness never ceased to amaze him it seemed that donald and goofy really had their effect on sora from when they first meet the keybearer

"i wont sacrifice myself unless i have to....to protect you." he said, still determined to protect his princess at all costs. " but even if we get them to cooperate, how will we get this to work, we will also need test subjects so we need to find a heartless and his corresponding nobody and heart and try it, and they never were successfull so we still need to find out what they did right and what they did wrong."

"it will be fine if we put our heads together" the king said

"Exactly" added donald, who wanted to be included ((lol))

" untill then how bout we spilt up to find that there heart, heartless and nobody" goofy said.

"that might be a good idea" replied seraph " but im not leaving my princess so we will have to be grouped togethere." he was looking at namine.

**meanwhile**

Xack had arrived at the newly restored castle oblivion.

"just hours ago this place was a dump." he said

"yeah thats kinds wierd...wait Marluxia is here" laxeus said

"ill just have to recruit him. shouldnt be too hard, we both wanted to overthrough Xemnas" he sniffed the air "the fould smell of Xemnas is here too. i dont feel like dealing with him yet, lets just find marluxia."

and with that the two strarting going down in castle oblivion.

((xemnas is up and marluxia is down portals have somehow been blocked inside the castle and cannot be used inside the castle))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games