Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:43 pm
*brile enters the room with his sharingan deactivated*

those sound ninja have quiet the ninjutsu

that could have been ugly

i still dont know what kouga was trying to prove  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:00 pm
"he wanted power just like everone else, but some people already have power and use it for good like me, i just need control and Susumu she has the power of the goddess,what more could this village want" rahenno said as he turned to brile  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:21 pm
"Hey guys. This isn't the first time, so you guys know what to do." Snow walked in on them. "Situation Analysis." She began examining her patient. "Well?" This doesn't....Look like training. For the most part.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:27 pm
"he passed out after a fight with a jonin at the training gruonds"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:43 pm
Kashensu came in with Naro slung over his shoulder, "I need help! He is dying here"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:50 pm
rahenno looks over to kashensu holing naro "not another one, i'm no med nin but i can probably stop most the bleeding" rahenno uses water to heal most the outside wounds, the internal wounds he couldnt do anything about"your going to need a higher rank med nin to heal him, i'd get snowy but she working on kouga so i would try susumu" rahenno said to kashensu  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:37 pm
(@ Daisuke: Yeah of course they know my true identity, they told me to go with them to the Sound...
@ Snowy: lol just to help with your situation analysis, I've been electrocuted with voltages high enough to kill instantly, and stabbed through the hand, placed under a genjutsu...yeah, think that's about it xd )

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:55 pm
"I'm sorry!" Snow shouted frustrated as she scrambled to get her nurses working on both. "I'm working on Kouga. Please assist Naro." She was stressing out. Nothing was going her way lately. The smell of blood was evident in the air, and that made her go crazy. "Y'know. This could be easily solved you guys didn't do anything stupid." Her eyes were blood red, but she still had a smile.

"Shindan." Snow scanned Kouga for abnormalities. His cells were badly damaged and his hand is bleeding a lot. The brain was functioning oddly, probably caused by shocks of electricity or a genjutsu. Maybe even both. "The pulse is.....As I suspected. It was electricity. The heart is beating wildly."

Quote:
Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto (Healing Hands Technique: Major)
Requirements: Hone Chiyu no jutsu
A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. With this level of technique, a Jounin has reached the end of what can be accomplished without the aid of a hospital. All but the most critical injuries can be healed and in some cases even injuries that would otherwise lead to a swift death can be reduced just enough to transport the patient to a hospital.

Snow held his hand as she forced the chakra through his veins. The body began to heal, as well as the area. She quickly bandaged up the wound and began work on the other situation. Electricity....My element is electricity, so sending that in his body would have stopped it by now. The medical nin began checking his heart rate and other vital body functions. They seemed to be in order. "Ugh. Let's try....Kai!" His Brain functions are....Within normal range. The rest is up to him.  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:01 pm
Kouga's eyes snapped open, and the instant they did he tried to sit up. How did I get here...He thought in confusion. Glancing to his side, he saw Snowy,
"Eh, thanks Snow-san...again." He said, embarrassed that he had to be rushed to the hospital again. It still hurts...but whatever, I'm alive. He thought.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:03 pm
As soon as Snow finished with Kouga, she jumped over to the next room. Here lies Naro, on the should of someone she hadn't seen before. "I need you to put him down. Then I would like an analysis. Please?" She was pretty cautious, but because of the dire situation, things were going haywire.

A nurse had come in from the other room. "Ughh....Go get him some pills to take care of the rest. He can even go on without them," she whispered quietly to the blonde nurse. "Sorri about that! Now. Let's get started shall we?"  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:23 pm
Kashensu placed Naro on the bed, revealing a large gash in his back, as well as several burn marks, "We were... fighting the Atasuki at... Inazuma Mt... and Angel cut him, and know its glowing, I brought him straight here, but he has massive blood loss, I dont think he can make it" he said, out of breath at first, relaxing part way through, he then looked at his own wounds, several cuts from the cave rocks and the tigers ice attacks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:49 pm
Oroami stumbled into the hospital he was covered with blood his face was banged up and bleeding, his vest covered in blood, his legs and chest bleeding seriously, he sat on a chair and laid back, waiting for someone to come find him.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:04 pm
Susumu comes to the Hospital she feels a presence and she must make sure that everything is ok. She check the rooms to find Oroami laying bloody in a bed unattended to. "Oroami!" She runs into the room and diagnosis Oroami quickly. Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation) The bleeding stops as Susumu cogulates Oroami's blood. Susumu concentrates squarely on the healing chakra in her palms as they hover over Oroami's most serious wound. Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique) her hands glow a greenish chakra the wounds start closing and closes completely, Susumu gasps for air, that took alot of concentration but she finally reached a new stage in healing hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:08 pm
Oroami smiles "your seal saved me," he said with blood spattered on his mouth "i killed him," he said proudly "for you, and susumu." he said as he picked up a small table with wind then set it down. "i got his Wind chakra," he sounded so triumphant like he had saved the world.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:19 pm
Susumu smiles down at Oroami, her hair hanging over her head. She wipes the blood from Oroami's mouth then kisses him gently on the lips "stop using your chakra silly, You will have time to show me afterwards, now rest up."
Susumu continues the Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique) all over Oroami till he is almost completely healed. Susumu is draining herself, pushing herself to the limit for Oroami. she leaves a cut on his arm open and cuts her own arm. "you've lost a lot of blood dear." Chishio Tensou no Jutsu (Blood Transfusion Skill) Creating a green healing chakra sphere around Oroami and Susumu's cut's she slowly infuses her blood into Oroami's, She gives him a pint of her own blood and lays next to him on the hospital bed.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games