Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:28 pm
The White Raven stood at the gates, examining them carefully. "Damn...nothing valuable here..." he complained to himself, rubbing his slightly scruffy chin. Several days worth of stubble seemed to growing there at the moment. "I daresay I'm in quite the predicament. Naught coin to spare and I'm out of rum...."

Wrinkling up his nose at the situation, his cast his mismatched eyes to the gates. They appeared locked and quite heavy. "A quandry....Incapable of passing these doors and yet I'm too much a pirate to resist the challenge." he reminded himself. "Mayhaps I should simply dig my way in? T'would not be the first of such an entry on my behalf. Grandeur it may not bring, but inside the riches to be found may well bring me notoriety." And with that comment, directed at himself once again, he produced a shovel and stabbed the spade into the earth.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:19 pm
The the red fluffy neko kicked a soda can as she made her way out of the shadows of the forest into the slight light from the city.Approaching the gate of the city she examined the huge gates."I heard they were like this." she thought, and made her way past all the others and shoved if she must.Apple approached the guard who stood at the other side of the gate and kept her usual straight expression.He had asked her timidly if she had anything to give him and Apple simply plucked her lips.Now she could jump onto the roof,but she was kinda tired and she hadn't eaten for at least 2 hours.After the awkward stare to each other Apple moaned slightly and rummaged through her red long sleeve shirt pocket.She searched for anything that was at least valuable ...to her anyways." Ah! I know." she added, and pulled out bone.And not just any bone by the shape and hollow inside.Through the somewhat large bars she held out the bone to the guard. " What?!?......Wha- what! isn't that a---" and Apple leaned her head closed into the bar." Yes, indeed it's an owls bone and what a tasty thing it was.".The Guard shook his head quickly and with her other hand apple reach through the bars and gripped the guy from his collar pulling him so he was so close to the bar he could almost go through The guard was about to cry but Apple smiled slightly " You think this is an average bone.....No no no this is rare owl bone that will bring you all the fortune you need." she whispered, and then released his collar.The guard was about to cry when he grabbed the bone from her and nodded. " yes, it looks it....Alright I'll let you in." he said, now with a smile.Apple nodded as well returned her expression to a straight one.Even though she was a innocent looking neko she was still intimidating.Suddenly ignoring the guy beside her who was shoveling the guard opened the gate and she made her way into the city.Soon loosing herself of the shadows of the ally way though.  

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:38 am
A portal opens just outside the city limits, about half a mile from the Main Gate. From that portal emerges, as if thrown, an anthropomorphic moogle wearing a black leather vest and black velvet pants. Shortly after the moogle hits the ground, the portal vanishes.

"Ugh, that was pleasant, kupo," the moogle says in a somewhat deeper voice than anyone who knows about moogles would expect from one, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "So, where'd I get dropped off to this time?"

After a bit of walking around, the moogle notices the massive walls nearby, and within minutes of that, he stands before the main gate.

"Oy..." he mutters to himself. "Some kinda city this is. Gotta wonder why it'd need walls like this." It stays silent for a moment, then shrughs. "Eh, maybe the reason would lead into some work for me. Couldn't hurt to ask around, anyway."

With two flaps of the moogle's rather large wings (to test the wind, of course,) the moogle jumps into the air, and once he's got the balance out, flies over the gate, landing on the other side, within the city's boudaries.

"Huh. No magical shielding whatsoever, kupo," the moogle says to itself. "Whatever they're trying to keep out can't be too much of a threat. Too bad, kupo."

It is then that the city itself catches the attention of the dark-dressed moogle. "Oy, but what a view, kupo," it mutters in moderate awe. "Well, no reason to hang around here, kupo. Let's see what this massive place has to offer."

And with that, the moogle starts on his journey through Byako: City of Everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:01 pm
Along the outskirts of the large city, a lone black fox skittered about. She'd appear to be nothing out of the ordinary, just a simple fox. That is, until she reached the Main Gate, in which the single tailed fox transformed. She, now, sported four tails instead of one and stood upright on two legs. Her long, blood red hair flowed down her, now clothed, back.

Though her face showed no emotion, she couldn't figure out why she was being drawn to this city. After a few moments of silent contemplation, she grinned, "I don't know why I'm here, but it looks like a good place to cause a little mischief."

Fox-like grin still in place, she strolled through the gate with her four tails swaying behind her until they melted into one again.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rizrael

Eternal Hellraiser

16,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:16 pm
*Appears on the roof of a large building before teleporting to the roof of a taller building and looking around.* Where would the best vantage point be? *Jumps down from the roof and lands on my feet perfectly before walking down the nearest sidewalk.*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:58 pm
After much digging, several breaks and a lot of unheard cursing, Kaya popped his head out of the ground and finally conceded. "Alright, lemme in..." he complained, giving up the pirate-y accent for the moment. "I'm tired, hungry and I need alcohol." he told the guard, who seemed to not hear him.

Drawing Sasha from her holster, he pointed the gun at the guard and spoke once again. "I said, 'I'm tired, hungry and I need alcohol.'", he repeated. "Now let me in." he requested as he drew back the hammer.

"O-ok!" the guard squeaked as he signalled his comrades to open the massive doors. "G-go right in, s-s-sir..." he added as he leaned back, nearly falling out of his chair.

"Thanks, mate. And they call me the White Raven." Kaya remarked as he turned to the giant gate. "Not sure why, though..." as he walked through and into the city. Looking around, he spied a pub, the first place in an pirates mind, especially when he's run out of fine rum and good company. And so in he went, naught care in the world.

{{to Charlie's Pub}}  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Dugra

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:47 am
William approached the gate in such a manner he imagined the guards would have wondered what kind of person would approach a gate in such a manner. He had both swords unsheathed, and seemed to be using them to help him walk. He tried his best to not give the guards any reason to attack him, but he was afraid that just having his swords out would be enough of a reason to attack. As he approached, he looked wearily at the guards, and muttered something almost incomprehensibly. "I'm sorry?" one of them asked, not quite hearing William's statement. "I'm weary from travel, set out for many miles to get here... Please, let me in, sir," he said, as if he were about to collapse. "Right away!" he heard just before the sound of giant doors grinding against the ground. He stood a little straighter, sheathed his swords with unsteady hands, and set off into Byako, looking for the one thing he needed at the moment: Sleep and refreshment.

((To Charlie's Pub, I s'pose. neutral ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:13 am
Elizabeth 'Beth' Barron, who had been wandering along the coast from port to port for weeks had heard of a place of unimaginable opportunity. That place was called Byako, whatever that meant it sounded like it might be a good place to pick up a few more work orders. Her ship, The Black Rose II was docked down the coast, and her crew was getting it stocked up again for another long sea voyage. Treasure troves awaited them, and many disliked staying on land for more than a few months at a time. It was a part of their condition.

Approaching the large double gates, Beth spied the guards and approached with hands away from her body. In a non-hostile manner. She had heard that the gate keepers could be friendly, if some coin happened to fall into their hands. So she flicked them a couple of gold coins and a white toothed smile, and soon found herself looking at the contents of Byako. It was like nothing she had seen before, but it was not the first time she was around non-human creatures. In her hunt for a cure to her condition she had unearthed many safe havens for mythical and supernatural, unearthly and spiritual creatures. Some friendly and some hostile. This must have been similar to some of those places.

Dressed in her grey and navy blue uniform, with cutlass on her right hip, and her revolvers covered with a long navy blue jacket with grey trim she looked slightly normal. It was the pirates hat, with exotic feathers, her boots and her unique weaponry that showed her apart. Her blue eyes, red lips, tanned skin and long black hair gave her a rather dark demeanor. She walked along the streets, watching the inhabitants until she saw a steady stream of people wandering into a nearby pub, or tavern as she liked to call them.

Her mouth was dry, and the lure of rum and ale called to her.

((Since it's the place to be, Charlie's Pub it is.))

Daidoji Hotaru

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:43 pm
Ravyn strolled down the pathway leading into the city. She looked around, seemingly disinterested in her surroundings. I've never been to the city before...I've heard it's really...different. It'll be interesting to see what I run into if that's true. As she was thinking, she witnessed a portal opening before one of the strangest creatures she had ever seen fell out of it. Well, you don't see that everyday... She continued to stare, watching as the white furry creature dusted himself off, muttering all the while. She stood there, transfixed while assessing his ability and possible motives for attacking her. When she reached, 'because I can't stop staring at him' in her mental list, she shook her head and silently followed him down the path that lead to the city. Nothing ventured nothing gained...

Upon reaching the city, the furry creature stopped and took in the view. Ravyn took it in in a glance, the creature before her was way more interesting to her at the moment. Maybe I should just go talk to him...it's not like he'll bit my head off or anything...right? She silently took that into account while making sure that her blades were tightly succured to her forearms. "Here goes nothing..." She muttered to herself as the creature wandered into the city. She stepped forward and into the city, quickly catching up with the furry being.

"Um..." She couldn't figure out how to address him, so she left it to him to fill in the blanks.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:21 pm
Walking up to the gates, the black clad figure and the baby dragon he was holding were both starved. He calls for his android companion Reiko.

"REIKO!"

The baby dragon whimpered, out of a sense of danger.

"Ssssshhh! Be quiet Smok."

Quickly and quietly, stare the black clad figure jumps into the bushes, and melts into the shadows.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:43 pm
After seeing a White creature jump out of a portal and a woman follow it, he stepped out of the bushes as if he walk right out of the shadows themselves. ninja Reiko had arrived at this time and listened for her next orders.

"Lets enter the city. Don't do anything to make them think we are attacking."

"Yes sir Blaze," said Reiko

Blaze entered, looking for somewhere to eat and rest. Spotting a pub, he headed into Byako: City of Everything.

{{to Charlie's Pub}}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:06 pm
ThumpThumpThumpThump.

That is the sound that turns nearly everyones head as something comes running from the distance. It was kicking up a dust trial behind it and it was moving closer every second.

ThumpThumpThump

As it moved closer more features could be made out. It wore what looked liked black leather medical shrubs and a long doctors jacket. Dark green boots thumped on the ground as its arms pumped for all they were worth. As it came even closer still it could be seen it was a man and that he was in a major hurry. Leaping out of the way, the people watched in amazement as whoever it was charged right past them to the guard station. Just as it looked like he was going to crash through, the man stopped in dead run, glaring at the guard.
The guard meanwhile was cursing his apparent luck. Everyone seemed to single him out to open the gate today. Sighing to himself, the guard just waved him through, not wanting anything to do with the newcomer. The gates opened slowly, but the man didnt run through. Instead, he walked over to the guard that allowed him through. Bending open the bars, he shoved his hand in a pocket and pulled out a few gold coins. Placing them in the guards hand, the man raced through the gate, knowing his destination.
The guard meanwhile just stared at the coins in shock, wondering just what happened.

{To Little Necropolis}  

Siegfried006

soapyisdead

Romantic Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:57 pm

Kay wasn't expecting such a huge gate as she walked gingerly towards Byako. Her ears lay back flat as she looked on in awe, wondering how to open such huge doors. As she got closer still, she finally noticed the guard standing watch. The guard noticed her as her bell tinkled through the night air - he told her with a small bribe she'd be able to get in, otherwise she'd have to wait until morning. Not wanting to do so, she rummaged through a small sack attached to her waist, from which she pulled out a few coins and tossed them at the guard.
"That should cover it..." her voice was like that of a lovers - soft and sweet.
The gates opened just enough for her to slide in, tail the last thing to slink through.

Spotting a clock tower, she noticed it wasn't as late as she thought it was. A good drink would make her feel welcome to the new, strange place. Lucky for her a pub was close by - she could smell the alcohol in the air, and heard light chatter. She grinned gently and walked to the pub.

((to charlie's pub))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:25 pm
She approached the gate with speed. She went so fast the guards didn't see her coming or going into the gate. She heard a fight going on nearby.

"Oooooo! I want to see the fight."

{to Little Necropolis}  

XxSammy_HeartsxX

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out