Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:34 pm
"Its only my sensei Ozzy. He has been in that tree for a while now." Gohma got up and stretched. "Maybe I am just stupid. Maybe I should just move on." He whispered to himself.

"Do you have a place to stay once we get to Kohona?" Tokuno asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:36 pm
"I have been blessed by the presance of Shu." Tokuno said sarcastically. "She seemed to hate Gohma and I."  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:37 pm
"No why?"

Miharu just wanted to hug Ozzy! She has missed him and Nikki so much! "Maybey she doesn't deserve you! Anyway Hi!! Ozzy isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:38 pm
"LADY SHU IS VERY NICE TO ALL!!!! She's just a bit cold!! Believe me!"  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:40 pm
"Its me who doesn't deserve her. I just wish she would see that." Gohma whispered before moving away by himself.

"She did seem cordial. Cold but cordial." Tokuno said laughing. "You can't be sleeping on the ground and I will soon have enough money for my own house. I am going to buy it as soon as we get back. You could stay with me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:40 pm
"yes" ozzy walks up to miharu " no hug for your fav sensei??"  

riotb0y

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:46 pm
((okay ozzy I'm transformed in a black haired girl and you don't know I'm Miharu))

"Believe me, by the way you talk about her she doesn't!"

"She is!! She's the coolest , after Lady Miharu!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:47 pm
Gohma sat with his back to a tree a ways away from everyone else. He drew out one of his needles and began twirling it around.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:49 pm
((hmm i thought you transformed back?? and i was there i was outside wacthing the fight i jsut did not want to get involved XD))

ozzy sat on the ground  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:51 pm
"So it seems. Do you think you will ever go back?" Tokuno asked as he looked around for Gohma.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:53 pm
Gohma quickly threw the needle up and watched as it fell almost stabbing his leg. He put it back into his pack and drew his Nekote. The blades were flawless and sharp as ever. He silently traced the edge with his finger.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:56 pm
Gohma quickly stood and silently went through the handsigns Tokuno had shown him. He begin running back to the village. He only wanted to get home and go back to his clearing. He decided it best to do that than sit here and think of Miharu the whole way home.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:59 pm
Tokuno stood. He had felt the chakra Gohma had used to leave. He was gone and there was no point in going after him so he sat back down next to Noa.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:00 pm
"I have to go back ! AAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HE RAN AWAY!! HELP ME!!!" yelled Noa scared

Miharu watched as Gohma ran "Is there any way to catch him?"  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:02 pm
"There is. . ." Tokuno said slowly. "But leave him be. He has been hurt more than any of you can see."  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff