Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:07 pm

(I just realized that Kashensu's crytal staff can't hurt me, because i as well can control light > biggrin ....xD)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:49 pm

((STOP WITH THE OOC!!! No I'm not a hypocrite, I'll delete this later.))

iZann

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:41 pm

((Okay, this will be my last OCC, Rahenno is fighting one of Oni's characters, me and Hiro are about to fight Rieko and Kazuma, and maybe dripples and Zann is a noob who will do absolutely nothing, lol, jk, I don;t know why Zann is here, oh, and a genin is hiding in a tree.))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:50 pm

(( not hiding...observing stressed ))

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:01 am

((Same thing really))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:31 am

((Sorry, but im here too. x] Look a couple pages back, I just haven't been active due to school and soccer and visiting my friend in the hospital, and sometimes I just haven't felt like it. But im probebly gonna get on once maybe twice a day. Except next week where I will be going to the fair. But other than that, I should be here.))

Bankotsu quickly jumped down from the gates eyeing everyone in the vacinity. Seeing alot of people he decided that he should take this into his own hands and so he could feel everyone better with the earth. Bankotsu preformed a hand seal and then stomped his feet into the ground. Then earth began to surrond the entire battlefield creating a giant dome like structure. Then Bankotsu began to preform another hand seal then the earth below them began to shift around letting the dome sink into the ground as this was finished they were all in dark dome about 50 meters underground. Finally Bankotsu lifted his feet and looked at everyone, who probebly knew nothing about him, only that he was a master of the earth element.

Ducttape_Bandit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:20 am

As Hiro saw that the dome surrounded them he put his palm on the ground and he saw where everyone was on the ground and ran to the first wall of the dome he saw and he ran a surge of chakra through his hands as he punched the wall and a giant piece of the wall was broken as the light ran in the dark dome little did they know that he was trained by Susumu, the Raikage before Rahenno......though he was trained by Rahenno too.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:52 am

((We are underground. Your not gonna punch a hole in the wall. x]))

Ducttape_Bandit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:56 am

((How about I say that I punched the top of the dome......But I really dont remember any earth jutsus that creates domes like this....its kinda like doing Mountain creation but not getting tired, you should be tired after that, it should have used alot of chakra))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:06 am

((I've been able to control earth for awhile now. Ever since I created this charcter. And not really, creating a dome and shifting earth would take up maybe half my chakra. Plus my scroll that is above the ground will be channeling me chakra from the soul's within it.))

Ducttape_Bandit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:10 am

((Ok then....time for me to start using earth))

Hiro rapidly did handsigns and went throught the ground and a few seconds later he surfaced up to the ground to see the guy who did this and he began to run up the gate towards him
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:17 am

((Ohkay. We are in the dome, hope you know. No light at all.))

Bankotsu watched as the boy started to run towards him. As he quickly came towards him a fairly large earth tail formed on his lower back. Then Bankotsu feeling him come more towards he turned quickly his back towards the boy as to hit him with his tail and quickly turn again if he missed was to block a strike.

Ducttape_Bandit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:21 am

((I thought your post said you were out of the dome on the gate!!!)
Hiro did some handsigns and 2 dust clones began to form and he did more handsigns and a Fire dragon lit up the entire Dome and headed toward Bankotsu

((Wierd name, no offense))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:31 am

((Yeah, but when I created the dome and moved it underground I went with it. And thanks I use it for almost everything.))

Bankotsu simply laughed as a pillar of earth rose up and went to srike the earth dragon. Then since Bankotsu was smaller than he used to be he is alot faster. Bankotsu let his tail wither into dust, and then quickly ran and jumped into the ground and began to swim underground and then he quickly appeared infrount of Hiro, half his body still apart of the earth, his fist quickly went to punch hit gut.

((This is my first battle in a long time with this charcter. So i'm pretty anxious to use him. Goodluck.))

Ducttape_Bandit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:34 am

As Bankotsu got near Hiro he smiled as he got punched as his Dust clones exploded in both of their faces as Hiro covered every part of his face as he could before they exploded
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games