Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:48 am
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo looks at his opponent interested that he would activate all of his abilities at the beginning of the fight. He raises his fists into his fighting stance and waits for his opponent to attack. User Image

Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:58 pm
Yokai smiled then he flipped in the air as the other clones ran around Kazuo. "Raiton: Raikou Hitofuki no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Blast Technique)!" Yokai the jumped over Kazuo, and landed on his feet. The clone followed the jutsu and took out their kunai ready to attack.

(sheesh right now, i have 200 strategies that u gotta mess with xD took ur advice)  

Dripples

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo jumps just above the attacks upside down. He makes handsigns and upon hitting the ground with his hand upside down a blast of lightning raidiates outwards towards the clones to destroy them and hit Yokai as he would land.

(Lightning Rage Technique)

121 Academy Jutsu
94 Genin Jutsu
77 Chunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu -1=54
39 S-rank Jutsu
User Image

User Image  
Dripples rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:47 pm
Yokai smiled as he threw his katana at the ground letting it stick out and then the tomoe's in his sharingan started spinning. He tried to copy the jutsu. Yokai then safetly landed on the katana's handle as the blast went by. Yokai grinned and said, "You gotta be better then that." Yokai then threw a kunai, one kunai.

(since u said as Yokai would land, im thinking that it radiates through land. And also if it does, my katana has a rubber handle so it can't hurt him.
NOOO I FAILED T^T)  

Dripples

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo's hand flickers cutting the kunai in half causing it to fly past him in two peices. It would appear as nothing happened but he actually took out his hatake destroyer blade and cut the kunai too fast to see with the normal human eye though with the three tomoe it would see it better. "You will have to do better then that."

(Well it is like shockwaves of lighting moving across the ground probably 3 feet tall all around me. Your fine with your move since your katana has a rubber handle.)
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:18 pm
Yokai smiled as he got off his katana and took it from the ground. Yokai breathed in slowly and out slowly too. He opened his eyes and he gripped on the handles. He looked at Kazuo and said, "Your move."

Dripples

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Alright." Kazuo makes handsigns and a light fog covers the area. He does a back flip as he makes handsigns again. A lighting clone forms in front of him and begins running towards Dripples swinging his katana to hit him in the gut.

(Electric Fog Technique, Lightning Clone)

121 Academy Jutsu -1=120
94 Genin Jutsu
77 Chunin Jutsu
54 Jounin Jutsu -1=53
39 S-rank Jutsu
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:41 pm
User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu let out a sigh then she removed her sword tossing it aside, it was purely ornamental she does not use it.

"Seiryu-Kasho!" She shouted as she spun on her left leg and swung both her arms down quickly and she struck the tree. Thanks to her natural strength her gauntlet/armguards and her desert fist training she created a deep crack into the tree.

Almost a reaction after hitting the tree she entered the Bokuho stance. "Teishitsu-Jouhai-Sho!" she shouted again spinning a complete 360 then using that momentum she upper cut the tree and you could hear a loud snap afterwards she spun 180 on her heel and hit the tree with a powerful backhand.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

Makito_Suzine

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:59 pm
Yokai widened his eyes as the fog came. He knew what would come next as he had experienced this jutsu before, he will soon be electrocuted. He had to think of something or he might lose. He had no idea what to do because last time, he was electrocuted but luckily didn't die. He had one choice, he had to try to blow the fog away. He made handsigns then said, "Kazy Gyorai no jutsu (Wind Torpedo)... HOPE THIS WORKS!" Yokai then blew hoping it would blow the fog away, and also probably blowing the clone away.

(Kazy Gyorai no jutsu (Wind Torpedo)
Description: The user gathers a large amount of wind into his lungs and expels it in a single blow, similar to the projectile deflection blast. This version however is significantly more devastating as the wind forms a torpedo that is near invisible that launches towards the opponent. Upon contact it explodes with the force of two exploding tags. )

(loli hope it works xD... lol i did this because i remember at a circus, there was this huge fog that basically covered the whole stadium, and so they used a fan to blow it away, so hopefully it can blow an electric fog away xD its ur choice)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

The clone is destroyed as the wind torpedo hits it blowing away the fog. Kazuo jumps into the air avoiding the torpedo. As he is in the air he makes handsigns and two lightning clones appear on both sides of Yokai and rush it swinging their katanas at his gut again. Kazuo then brings his hand back and a yellow sphere of electricity forms crackling all around him. He then thrusts it forward though to the side so it would swerve into Yokai and the clones coming in towards him. Kazuo prepared to perform another jutsu.

120 Academy Jutsu -2=118
94 Genin Jutsu -1=93
77 Chunin Jutsu
53 Jounin Jutsu
39 S-rank Jutsu

User Image

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:26 pm
User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu suddenly ran out of the training grounds she seemed to want to do something else

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:20 pm
(im assumming the electron tech. And im also assuming that u threw it so yeah. Also since u jumped were pretty far away, so it would take a little while for the sphere to hit me... xD)

Yokai sighed as he saw the two clones. Yokai saw that they were both sides, and they were charging, so Yokai waited for just the right moment. He then unarmed one of the clones but using his own katanas and hitting it with great force that should make him let go. Yokai then jumped over the clone that was armed. The clone should hit the unarmed clone, then Yokai would grab the clone and use his propellor technique to blow the clone into the sphere.

(hmm i wonder, does this sound a bit god modish?)  

Dripples

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

(Not really.)

Kazuo smiles as the clones just about hit he makes handsigns detonating them both. The force of their explosions combined with the electron jutsu hitting it should be enough force to explode outward and hit Yokai and most likely paralyze him if he had not under gone a training to minimize the effects of lightning.

(Electric Detonation Technique. I don't know what the propeller technique is but if it has to do with wind I don't think wind can stop lightning since the lightning would just go through it.)

118 Academy Jutsu
93 Genin Jutsu
77 Chunin Jutsu -1=76
53 Jounin Jutsu
39 S-rank Jutsu
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:46 pm
(remember the cycle. Water, Fire, Wind, Lightning, Earth, then Water again. Wind is stronger then lightning and also the propellor technique sends me back as well. It is usually used for dodging, but it can also be used to throw objects, or people. I have the electric resistance training by the way.)

Yokai opened his eyes wide opened as this happened. He quickly made handsigns and he faced the opposite direction of the explosion. He was suddenly thrown back. His leg was scraped against the lightning, but nothing too serious. He looked back up and thought, I can't lose!.

(used propellor tech)  

Dripples

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games