Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Roleplay
Battle (RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4101 4102 4103 4104 4105 4106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:13 pm
"Not exactly so its close enough uh!" Violete pointrd at Rahvine almost jokingly,"I am just more curious as to exactly what you did expect!" Her finger tip rested on the scapel's hilt, tilting it to and fro,"I hadnt seen you in a while so either you'll tell me about your adventures or how you will have one soon~"

"She just wanted to see you," Aura said, raising an eyebrow.
"Oh that's it? " Violete chuckled, she ripped the scapel out, pointing to rahvine swith a laugh,"How about you stick around; I'll show you to this new project I've had~"
"If its your hobby, i think neither of hs wanna see."
"Aww you are no fun," Violete pouted.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:22 pm
"Well I haven't been having much in the way of adventures per se..." murmured Rahvine, listening uneasily to Aura and Violete's conversation as she continued rubbing at her tattoo. "And as for having one soon. I'd almost rather not... Um,... Maybe I should just see Mia,... I think you'd mentioned she was around?..."  

Rahvine_Dalmira
Crew

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:08 pm
"Yeah she is in the back room, ir something," Violete said pointing to the dior to the left."
"WROG DOOR!" Aura said,"Its that one!@
"... Oh you are right.... thats not the back room," she giggled at her little secrets behind the keft door.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:19 pm
"O-oh,... all right." Rahvine glanced uneasily back at Violete before starting to go toward the right door and opening it.  

Rahvine_Dalmira
Crew

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:33 pm
Inside the right door there was a small living room like olace, dark due to the blinds drawn over the only window. A small bundle was curled up in the couch that line the wall adjecent to the window. Its breathing was slow, and the backpack patched up next to the couch also had a part of the blanket over it.

Aura watched Rahvine go ahead of her, jalf fearing she had picked the wrong door .  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:39 pm
Stepping inside the room Rahvine paused and looked around for a moment before she smiled slightly as she spotted Mia's backpack, then glanced over her shoulder at Aura. "I see she still carries that thing around..." murmured Rahvine quietly. I almost kind of hate to wake her...  

Rahvine_Dalmira
Crew

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:58 pm
"Ah yeah, I've had to patch it up a couple times for her, buts its pretty sturdy! " Aura chuckled.

The bulk moved a bit but didnt wake up much more than that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:07 pm
"Well, I'm glad,..." Rahvine nodded slightly, then hesitated a moment more before going over to the bundle on the couch and reaching out to rest a hand gently on it. "Mia?...."  

Rahvine_Dalmira
Crew

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:12 pm
The bulk moved a bit more and mia peeked out from under the blanket._ bit confused until she blinked a few times, and smiled, jumping to hug Rahvine,"Rahvine!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:19 pm
"Uh-..." Rahvine blinked in surprise then gently wrapped her arm around Mia's shoulders in a hug. She laughed softly. "Hey Mia... I guess it must be okay that I woke you then..."

((Ah, Mia... finally a child that's not a pain to have to deal with...))  

Rahvine_Dalmira
Crew

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:26 pm
"Yes its okay!" Mia chuckled hugging Rahvine tigthly,"Thank you for coming to visit, it has been so long long long!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:29 pm
"Yeah, I guess it has been a while. I'm sorry about that..." Rahvine gave Mia's shoulders a gentle squeeze before patting her head. "...So,...how have you been? ...Been doing anything interesting?"  

Rahvine_Dalmira
Crew

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:20 pm
"Its okay I know you are a busy woman!" Mia smiled leaning back on the couch,"Well Kurai and I have explored most of the corner of the ruins.... Aura has let me scout around the forest with her and I'be learned about the mask alot!"

Mia's hair was very long, she was tanner than before and had hit a small growth spurt. She was already getting older!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:25 pm
"Oh really?" asked Rahvine as she moved to sit on the edge of the couch. "...So I guess you've been keeping yourself busy too then. ...What all have you learned about the mask... I think the last time we'd really talked about it we didn't really know very much..."
And it kind of made us all pretty uneasy I think,... Despite, or maybe partially because it would let you join in the fighting...  

Rahvine_Dalmira
Crew

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:37 pm
"Ag yes..." Mia smiled pulling the mask out from her backpack,"It can be a little dark inside it but, Kurai is always there to make shure nit much happens in it. Its a very large place in there."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4101 4102 4103 4104 4105 4106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff