Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Roleplay
Battle (RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4102 4103 4104 4105 4106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahvine_Dalmira
Crew

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:39 pm
"It's a large place?" asked Rahvine an almost imperceptible frown crossing her face as she raised an eyebrow slightly. "You mean it's large inside the mask?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:49 pm
"Yes it essentially," Mia nodded," It is a sort of... portal to an alternate locked dimention from what i understand. One entrance and one exit, and Kurai has acted as the door man. Said honor is his because he was the last to be consumed by the mask... And before you worry. The mask only takes the souls of those who have taken and worn it by malice; I was lucky wnough that Nicole-sama forced it on me. As long as Kurai regulates the door and I hild the mask its curse is contained."  

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rahvine_Dalmira
Crew

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:53 pm
"Huh,... I see." Rahvine continued frowning slightly, though she nodded. "...So what happens if you decide you don't want the mask anymore?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:17 pm
"I have not figured that out quite yet," Mia admitted," Some of the souls are very quiet. Others, like the man before Kurai is very nice and loves to yell me stories."  

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rahvine_Dalmira
Crew

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:21 pm
Rahvine raised an eyebrow as she listened to Mia. "Wait a minute, that's new too. ...I didn't realize there were any other personalities still in the mask other than Kurai. ...Much less that you could talk to them or whatever..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:32 pm
"Its not the mask per say, the mask is the lock to the dimention. Its a sort of limbo, where time and space do not really follow any rules. The 'personalities' are real people. They are trapped in that rip of time soace continum," Mia explained,"So technically I am talking to people! ... The onlyway i can enter the dimention if I fall asleep with the mask and Kurai opens the gate."

"When I pu t the mask on, that's another dimention, like the elite quarters of the mask's inmates. There is ddifferent demons I have access to, the Fox is the one I use though."  

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rahvine_Dalmira
Crew

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:35 pm
"...Oh,... I see... I guess..." Rahvine paused for a moment then shook her head slightly as one hand moved to rub at her tattoo. "It sounds like you understand all that a lot better than I probably ever will..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:40 pm
"Well I have just learned from the nice people in the dimension," Mia smiled sheepishly," One of them... Horace, I believe is his name, has been teaching me alot. He was the second to last to Kurai, so his teaching is still accurate to some degree. Another woman, whose from ancient japan, loves to spar but its kurai who always spars her, he says she's a cheat."  

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rahvine_Dalmira
Crew

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:46 pm
"Oh,... Well I guess its good that they can teach you at least... That was always something I'd kind of worried about a little..." Rahvine trailed off, her smile turning a bit sheepish for a moment. "Anyway, it sounds like you're doing pretty well..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:52 pm
"Yes, I also get lessons from Violete when she... isn't beig quirky," Mia chuckled lithely,"Mostly I spend my time here with Kurai, or with Aura in ghe forest. I figured learning survival would be good!"  

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rahvine_Dalmira
Crew

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:11 pm
"That is a good thing to learn." agreed Rahvine nodding. "Survival training, at least enough to not starve or freeze to death, wasn't quite the first thing I learned when I became a Hunter, but it was definitely among the first few things I learned."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:24 pm
"Aura ha sbeen doung a great job at training me! I could live in the forest now!" She said proudly with a childish smile.

((I read some of my old Battle +13 ... I am surprised Esmeralda and lazuli was the only extra charys i remembered xD )?  

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rahvine_Dalmira
Crew

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:28 pm
Rahvine laughed softly, reaching out to rest a hand on Mia's head and ruffle her hair slightly. "Well that's good to hear. Has Aura been teaching you anything else, other than just surviving in the forest?"

((Oh really? xD))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:34 pm
"Well she's been teaching me some natural science like Biology! Violete teaches me Math, and Kyra teaches me english. They rotate depending on who has time off ," Mia smiled up brigthly at Rahvine.  

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rahvine_Dalmira
Crew

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:44 pm
"Oh, I see." Rahvine nodded as she settled back on the couch a little. "Well, it sounds like your education is being pretty well taken care of then."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4102 4103 4104 4105 4106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff