Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

(Oh yea, I forgot the naruto element system doesn't make any sense. -_-)

Kazuo smiles for he had already disappeared and re-appeared behind Yokai as he would turn from the opposite direction of the explosion. Yokai would now have not even seconds to notice Kazuo now standing there leaning inward with a punch aiming towards Yokai's stomache as he was propelled in that direction.

118 Academy Jutsu
93 Genin Jutsu
76 Chunin Jutsu
53 Jounin Jutsu
39 S-rank Jutsu
User Image

Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:19 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir arrived at the training grounds and went to relaxing on a high up tree branch, resting his back against the trunk.

((People who want training, come on down.))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:26 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan slowly walks on to the training grounds and approached Fenrir even slower.Ryugan was weary of him seeing as he thought he was the last active member of the actual Kaguya, Ryugan thought he was superior."I hear your the strongest Kaguya around.."Ryugan says with a smirk, he runs his left hand through his bangs and looks into Fenrir's eyes."I wish to train under you, as your Pupil"Ryugan then humbly bowed at Fenrir's feet.Ryugan was respectful to only those he deemed had earned it, and he thought Fenrir was worthy.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:43 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"Is that right?" Fenrir said glancing down at Ryugan from his branch. He felt somewhat flattered by his bowing, but he didn't let it show. "And why should I train somebody like you?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:54 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan tilted his head up while still bowing and glanced back at Fenrir.He became antzy at the idea of becoming stronger and let out a small chuckle."Somebody like me, eh??"Ryugan slowly got off his knee's but continued to glance a Fenrir in the process.Ryugan began scratching his head rhythmatically."I guess..because..well I dont really know...why dont you decide if i am worthy or not..Me and you, right here all taijutsu no ninjutsu, I'll prove im worthy"Ryugan barked with a wild grin spread across his face. He then popped both his shoulders and got in the Kaguya's Nirvana Fist stance, just to test if Fenrir knew his roots.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:04 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir cocked his shoulders back and relaxed more against the trunk of the tree. "Hmph, like I should ruin my nap for you. Yajuu, take care of him for me." A small animal suddenly shot out of his vest pocket and shifted into a seven foot tall beast with powerful looking arms and legs. A scary mask covered his face and he chuckled before suddenly seeming to disappear, only to reapper behind Ryugan and attempt to sweep his legs with a powerful kick.

User Image

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:17 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan smirked at the thought of being defeated by an insignificant animal. He thought the idea was ludicrous."A mere beast cant defeat me"Ryugan said arrogantly.Ryugan had a hunch that Yajuu was going to foolishly appear behind him. Ryugan face went completely blank he sensed Yajuu appear behind him and try to attempt a powerful sweep. He quickly lept in the air, doing a inplace backflip but, mid-way he bust out and did a dual kick aimed at the Yanjuu's face. Ryugan did the kick at the right time because sweep's usually 360 degree attacks and Ryugan did the kick just as Yanjuu was 270 degrees after the sweep making it a lot much harder to dodge.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:28 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Yajuu caught the kick as it came at him with a single hand. Having the speed of a sannin ranked ninja and Tsunade like power, his speed and strength was so far beyond Ryugan's it was like an adult facing against a child. After catching the kick in one sweeping moment it would be child's play for Yajuu to redirect the energy of the kick and whiplash Ryugan to slam him into the ground. He wouldn't let go of his leg though, and instead from there brought up his own and attempted to stomp it on Ryugan's spine with earth cracking strength. "This is your first lesson." Fenrir said from his relaxed position in the tree. "Strength is not what makes the warrior."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:46 pm
((well gotta go yo, i'll finish Yanjuu off tomorrow, k XP))

User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan smiled and replied to Yanjuu"Lesson 1:Never make physical contact with a skilled kaguya!!"While Yanjuu attempted to slam Ryugan into the earth Ryugan shot both of his hands outward with bone spikes in the pamls to cussion the impact. His hands hit ground hard,but served their purpose, a loud cracking sound could be heard as Ryugan's hand hit the earth with tremendous impact because of Yanjuu's sanin like strength.Ryugans felt immense mild pain but shook it off."Strong little thing are'nt ya??"Ryugan said as his whole body launched out bones as tall as 3 feet and wide as 4 inches.The bones would peirce right through Yanjuu, like a knife through butter. Ryugan was not any weak genin as he had trained for 4 years without the help of his former squad which were now chuunin and above.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:11 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru landed in the area with a loud crash and created a 4 foot wide crater.

He eyed Fenrir and the strange fox but that was it. He heard what Ryugan said and laughed loudly, though he was human he was sharing memories with the Yonbi but at least he no longer has that urge to kill.

"Problem with training a Kaguya especially one as arrogant as this one Fenrir is they think they are indestructible." Zeramaru said as he unrolled a scroll summoning Zeal which used its chakra blade to slice into bones of Ryugan stopping them from ever reaching Yajuu.

"Your bones are only going to be as tough as Fenrir's when you become stronger. " He said and a sort of blue shield seemed to appear in front of Zeal when it dashed forward into the spikes.

((I can cut through anything bellow A rank with this puppet now Even Fenrir if he gets hit enough will get hurt by this puppet))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:18 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Yajuu only grinned down at Ryugan. Even if the spikes would impale his hand and foot he had on Ryugan's leg and spine, they wouldn't have been enough to cut deeply into his thick skin. With the threat of the bones gone, however, it made his job even easier. In this position, Yajuu would use his immense strength and leverage on Ryugan's spine rip his leg from his body completely. Just as he was about to pull, however, Fenrir growled "Yajuu, that's enough." Upon hearing that, Yajuu jumped away with Ryugan in hand to land next to Fenrir on the branch. Fenrir gazed down on Zeramaru. "I wonder, have you recovered your memories, Zeramaru?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:37 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru pulled Zeal out the way and smiled. "I remember everything." He said knowing well Fenrir might attack but he had a good reason for saying so.

Zeramaru used Zeal's blade to carve a large drawing into the ground. "Dont think I dont want to kill you anymore its just that this is more important than any puppet I can create." Zeramaru said as he pointed to the drawing.

It was a strange circular symbol with symbols in it and beside it was clouds like the ones akatsuki have on their cloaks. "I remember why I tried to kill you, I wanted to stop akatsuki I just did it in the wrong way." he said then he started to look at the student of Fenrir.

"You see I needed something to destroy the threat of akatsuki, Marquis and I promised it I thought you were a solution." Zeramaru said as he unrolled another scroll summoning parts of puppets Fenrir attacked.

"I created Ray to defeat you and did not realize I created something that might be able to defeat Akatsuki. I cant take back what I've done but I can eliminate the threat that akatsuki will turn me and other bijuu into weapons." Zeramaru said then he sealed all the parts back.

((Call it a premonition.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:44 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir stood up on the branch. "Yajuu, protect the brat." he growled, keeping his eyes pinned on Zeramaru. He then disappeared from the branch only to reappear a couple feet in front of Zeramaru. "Defeat the Akatsuki, huh? And you expect to do this all by yourself?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:23 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"You and I know we can kill them one at a time but in a death its likely two of them are waiting." Zeramaru said scratching his head then he sat down.

"Thats why I'm here in cloud, I want to train at least my children so they can fight if necessary. Its almost impossible to kill the entire group but it is possible to stop them from getting members from this village." Zeramaru said bluntly then he looked at Fenrir's student.

"Well unlike you this kid lacks that certain spark."

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:27 am
User Image

Yuno

Yuno stopped right in front of Zeramaru. "I dont think I can follow you anymore." he said tossing the katana Zeramaru gave him at the ground.

"You made me into something that is not myself." He said as he picked up a leaf.

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"

((Havock not to bother you and Fenrir but I wanna restart my character so you know your cousin's cellphone number and text her make her fight me and I'll try to beat her but she has like 2 RPCs in one and I'll make a new RPC.

Yuno... err... wrong build I wont get far with how I made him))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games