Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:45 pm
"You blab too much...You know that right?" The man said in a higher pitch, moving his hand like a mouth and bobbing his head side to side.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:49 pm
"Oh that's mature." Hael said, crossing her arms over her chest. "Are you going to fight me or what?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:50 pm
"I'm waiting for you to attack, pipsqueak~"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:57 pm
"Alright then..." Hael sighed, before changing her into Creeper form once for. She just stood in the center of the road again, staring at the figure for a few minutes, before suddenly taking off to the side, completely abandoning him.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:58 pm
The man twirled the Scythe into the air before slamming it down on the ground. Right at the center of the creeper's back.

"Nuh-uh-uhhhhh~"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:04 pm
Hael then suddenly froze. Luckily, she was able to make an opening on her back before any major damage could be done, but the horror of the attack was still leaving her speechless, as if it had actually happened.

A shadowy hand then suddenly grabbed onto the scythe from above, pulling it out the back and tossing it aside, before Hael started to run again.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:05 pm
The man then suddenly grabbed her again and lifted her from the shadows again. Once she was back in her original form, he threw her down to the ground with a good amount of force.
"...You're pretty dense huh, pipsqueak?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:11 pm
"I already told: I can't waste my other form on you. Otherwise this fight would be over." Hael growled, slowly sitting up with a groan. "I know it's hard to believe, but for once in my life, I need you, a complete stranger, to just trust me."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:45 am
"I need you, a complete stranger, to just trust me" The man said in a higher tone, bobbing his head from side to side again and moving his hand before staring at Hael.

"Let me put it this way. If I don't think you're going to LIVE, you're not going past me." he said, the blade of the Scythe glowing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:44 am
"WOULD YOU QUIT MIMICKING ME!!" Hael yelled, her eyes only flashing red for a moment before she lost control. And as always, Shax then appeared.

"I REALLY hope your happy now..." She growled, her voice having an unearthly echo as it seemed to be a combination of her voice and Shax's.

Meanwhile...

Akito sighed heavily, sitting in the livingroom. Sure, he didn't come up when Hael screamed. He knew perfectly why she did, and he knew what happened after she did too.
"...So how long do you think it'll be before she gets used to this? Omazige being gone and everything." He suddenly asked, raising an eyebrow.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:40 am
"Bring it, little-miss MOOOOOOODY!" The man mocked, looking up at her.

"...I cannot predict that."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:43 am
Hael then let out a low growl, before grabbing onto the man and throwing him towards Recht's castle with all her strength.

"...She still outside?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:47 am
The man just disappeared, and reappeared on the top of Hael's head, looking down at her, making a tisking noise.

"I would assume..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:50 am
"Get off my head." Hael growled, swatting at him.

"....Think we should get her or just leave her be?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:59 am
"Zero is with her, she will be fine..."

The swatting just went right through the man as he raised his scythe into the air and slamming it down on the top of her head. Hard.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games