Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:52 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixylls mind was on other thing so he did not here berry or alit running up to her he gt onto an elevator and went down to the first floor and walked out of the hotel

I wonder whats up with him....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:49 pm
Alita-520
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixylls mind was on other thing so he did not here berry or alit running up to her he gt onto an elevator and went down to the first floor and walked out of the hotel

berry was sad.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:31 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

berry was sad.

Berry? are you okay?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:37 pm
bixyll got out of the elevator and went outside and looked up at the stars  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:47 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

berry was sad.

Berry? are you okay?
berry walked away from her  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:46 pm
bixyll was wondering where berry was  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:57 pm
*takes gun and shoots self* ((I'm dead, I'm out of this Fing rp))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:23 pm
((berry needs to follow bixyll *hint hint*)) bixyll stood up and walked down the street  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:35 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
((berry needs to follow bixyll *hint hint*)) bixyll stood up and walked down the street
berry followed bixyll around walking behind him  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
*Vexxion appears, looking older than he was. He is holding his katana in its sheath, his head hanging low.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:36 am
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
*Vexxion appears, looking older than he was. He is holding his katana in its sheath, his head hanging low.*
berry continued to follow bixyll not knowing vexxion is following her  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:53 am
bixyll walked into a flower store slilently and bought a handful of roses and walked out and contiued to walk down the street  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:30 am
Recca walked behind Vexion with his staff in it's dagger form. Recca didn't even make a sound, and slowly followed hiding in the shadows  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:11 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll walked into a flower store slilently and bought a handful of roses and walked out and contiued to walk down the street
berry watched him and wondered what was he doing. she coniitunes to follow him ((ok let me get this straight
bixyll is doing stuff, berry is following him, vexxion following berry who following bixyll, and recca is following vexxion who following berry who following bixyll))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
berry watched him and wondered what was he doing. she coniitunes to follow him ((ok let me get this straight
bixyll is doing stuff, berry is following him, vexxion following berry who following bixyll, and recca is following vexxion who following berry who following bixyll))
((that's correct)) Recca jumped up onto a building to watch without having to walk so much  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games