Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:04 pm

Yeah, but we all know it wont. The next generation coming up is going to feed on whatever they're fed, know what I mean? They weren't raised to question... and if it doesn't look pretty it isn't a good game.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:28 pm

Yeah on the message boards people will be saying that it's a good game even though it doesn't have a good story at all and has little to no character developement.

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:02 pm

It's what happened with RE4. There was 0 character development in that game. And considering that it had more dialogue than any other RE game, that's a whole bunch of cinematics for nothing.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:25 pm

I guess RE5 will be an Upgrade of four...meaning you'll have a partner that actually fires(hopefully the AI won't be retarted,but then again...) insteads of bitching about how useless she is. other then that, It gives me that RE4 vibe as far as the storys concerned.

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:04 am

Canas Renvall
EEEEEEH~

Where've you been, Duchesse? xd
Building my castle. xp
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:08 am

I swear, on the forum it's like the internet exploded. It's only a ******** game that will be made for another console outside Japan dammit. People like to whine so much about it. To me I couldn't care less, Squeenix lose me after disappointing me so much. I'm not into fanservice and I like gameplay more than pretty graphics. -_-

La Duchesse

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:07 am

In an RPG, i like story more than gameplay. Then again, i like story more than gameplay anyway...

And i know i'm a bit late on this but i shall say it again. I say that Capcom And Square are just going for what most fans want these days, Action-like gameplay.

Konami on the other hand keeps everything the way they are supposed to be. If fans don't like what they see or play, they change back. Like the new Castlevania game. They changed the artwork done because most of the fans didn't like the new anime-style art that they did.

Sure no one likes side-scrolly shooters like Gradius as much as they did back then (forgot what kind of shooter it was) but Konami kept it the way it was more than likely for the original fans of the series.

Konami is one of the only Gaming companies that i trust now. lol
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:25 am

Yea, i was actually really glad to see that Konami went back to a traditional type of artwork. Even though i do like anime, it just didn't fit Castlevania. I would've loved it if they got Kojima back to do the art, though but the new artist is good too. As for Gradius, i like that they kept it side-scrolling, they way its always been.

And yea, in any game its all about the story for me. If it doesn't have a good storyline i get bored with it pretty easily. And character development is a must, too. biggrin

Vankala

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:27 am

Link doesn't go through any character developement. lol He just gets more knowledge. But the story's still good there.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:28 am

And now I pop in randomly after who knows how long of not peeking in here to say I can't wait for the new Castlevania as well.

Yin Yun Yang

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:30 am

Yeah the main characters will be girls from now on in the Castlevania series. razz
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:31 am

In Umbrella We Trust
Link doesn't go through any character developement. lol He just gets more knowledge. But the story's still good there.

I know, but that's also why my favorite character in TP was Midna. She went through the most character development and i really liked how her character developed.

And yes, i'm also looking forward the new Castlevania as well. biggrin

Vankala

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:33 am

In Umbrella We Trust
Yeah the main characters will be girls from now on in the Castlevania series. razz

I know you're just being sarcastic but i do hope Konamy puts more females as the main characters in more of their CV games. Not all, but it would be nice to see more female characters as the main character. biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:33 am

who's Midna again?

UmbraGallus

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:36 am

eek Are you serious? stare You watched me play through most of the game... she's not exactly a forgetable character...
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games