Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:12 pm
*hugs for the distraught snowman* sad  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:40 pm
'Tis just depression, my friend.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:30 pm
I have experience there, mein freund. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:34 pm
And it's not going to get any better for the foreseeable future, either... And when the potential for it to pass arises within the next year or 2, I'll then have to face literally unavoidable extreme poverty...  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:26 pm
I'm in that poverty boat, too. I make JUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust enough to not get any demonstrable help (including food stamps), but not anywhere near enough to save up and better my life.

8 years of college do deliver pizzas. ugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:41 pm
User Image
                hello all! im luci, but i also go by dylan and w/e nicknames you choose to call me ! despite my appearances, i am a guy. kind of. sort of. just know to refer to me as a guy, okay? i love photography. like, LOVE. it kills me to walk around and not have a camera on me because i just notice so many things i could take pictures of. thaaaaat's all i can think of right now, but if you want to know anything about me, feel free to ask. im really looking forward to rping with you all ! (ノ^▽^)ノ*:・゚✧

bluejollyrnchers

Desirable Gekko

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:07 am
Welcome Luci/Dylan. Always good to have a new member who might actually engage with the guild as a whole.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:17 pm
Skreemer
Welcome Luci/Dylan. Always good to have a new member who might actually engage with the guild as a whole.

thanks for the warm welcome !! and i definitely plan to get into as many of the rps in the guild that i can manage!!  

bluejollyrnchers

Desirable Gekko

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:29 pm
Jack_o_LanternsinJuly
User Image
                hello all! im luci, but i also go by dylan and w/e nicknames you choose to call me ! despite my appearances, i am a guy. kind of. sort of. just know to refer to me as a guy, okay? i love photography. like, LOVE. it kills me to walk around and not have a camera on me because i just notice so many things i could take pictures of. thaaaaat's all i can think of right now, but if you want to know anything about me, feel free to ask. im really looking forward to rping with you all ! (ノ^▽^)ノ*:・゚✧

Pleasure to meet you. I do not wish to be insensitive, and hope I am not being so. I will gladly refer to you as male, but as an advocate for LGBT and a psychologist, are you trans? It is a curiosity more than any else. The answer will not affect how I treat you in any way. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:51 pm
Alexander Magnus

Pleasure to meet you. I do not wish to be insensitive, and hope I am not being so. I will gladly refer to you as male, but as an advocate for LGBT and a psychologist, are you trans? It is a curiosity more than any else. The answer will not affect how I treat you in any way. 3nodding

aaa yes, i am ! ;v; it's no problem--it didn't come out as insensitive.  

bluejollyrnchers

Desirable Gekko

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:28 pm
We take care of our members. It's better than the alternative.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:33 pm
Skreemer

yeah, unfortunately i've dealt with guilds that are the "alternative" and it sucks. they almost made me quit rping...

oh, just an fyi in case you're interested, but i put up my first roleplay in case you happen to be interested ! it's just a 1x1, but ive really wanted to do the plot for a while ;v;

bluejollyrnchers

Desirable Gekko

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:44 pm
Jack_o_LanternsinJuly
Skreemer

yeah, unfortunately i've dealt with guilds that are the "alternative" and it sucks. they almost made me quit rping...

oh, just an fyi in case you're interested, but i put up my first roleplay in case you happen to be interested ! it's just a 1x1, but ive really wanted to do the plot for a while ;v;

That looks interesting, but I doubt I could commit that much or play the type of character you want.
I should mention, I'll be appearing in a short film based on a magician alter ego. I may have mentioned this before. I may not have. I forget things easy.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:58 pm
Skreemer
Jack_o_LanternsinJuly
Skreemer

That looks interesting, but I doubt I could commit that much or play the type of character you want.
I should mention, I'll be appearing in a short film based on a magician alter ego. I may have mentioned this before. I may not have. I forget things easy.

awww ;^; thank u for checking it out tho !!
and omg u hadn't mentioned??

bluejollyrnchers

Desirable Gekko

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:15 pm
Jack_o_LanternsinJuly
Skreemer
Jack_o_LanternsinJuly
Skreemer

awww ;^; thank u for checking it out tho !!
and omg u hadn't mentioned??

I meant for others in this thread. I'm basically the only one in my current production posse comfortable in front of a camera. It's all going to be improvised around a few common themes with a few pre-scripted prop scenes and black comedy moments.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games