Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:35 am

Sunso pushed hiro out of the way, as he himself swung his sword around in a horizontal arc from the right side of him to the left, as light seemed to form from the swords path and spin towards the dragon, forming a spinning disc. This disc was aimed into between the jaws of the beast, so as to cut its bottom jaw off. The moment his sword dug into the ground to the left of him he let go of it and ducked down, bitting his thumb and going through a series of handsigns, slamming his right hand on the ground and grabbing his sword in his left, as a large puff of smoke appeared, and he arose ontop of the lightning dragon, tenka. If the earth dragon got past the disc of light, Tenka would shoot lightning bolts out of its mouth at the earth dragon.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:37 am

Hiro just got up and kicked the head of the dragon as it shattered

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:43 am

The dragon quickly reformed from the kick and kept moving. Then Bankotsu formed more hand seals and sent everyone else who was in the dome spiraling towards the surface leaving Hiro and Sunso. Then Bankotsu simply enclosed the dome even more by crashing half the dome down towards the ground cutting off the light sphere as well. Bankotsu was still hiding in the earth.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:53 am

Sunso sighed as his sword produced another ball of light, at the new top of the dome. Sunso then fused with the dragon, meaning he could now move at the speed of lightning. While on the ground, sunso finally showed his bloodline off, as thick bone started to pour into the ground around him and spreading around the area. Some of it rose as a forrest of bone, eventually forming a tight net above them all to stop bankotsu from crushing them in the dome. The bone was as hard as steel, and could be manipulated by sunso. It would spread quickly, as he had already made a 'tunnel' of it that lead to the surface, and the rest was spreading along the 'ground' of the dome towards the edges of the dome. While doing this, a radio being kept in his left arm bone was turned on, as sunso whispered something into it, as the recipient would hear it full volume..

1/10

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:58 am

Ariana walked off heading back to the HQ to catch up on some rest
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:58 am

Hiro simply jumped up and kicked the top of the dome and destroyed the roof of the dome letting more light in

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:19 pm

((alright guys, time for me to take my leave from the battle))

-Yun's black and yellow eyes widen as he watched the battle unfold. So this was how high ranked nin fight. He had seen battle before, following his father as their caravan was hit by rogue sound ninjas when he was only 7 years old. Battle was nothing new to him, but this was a whole new thing. The fierceness in the air, the humongous auras eminating from their bodies. Suddenly, his ability began to fade, his eyes returned to normal, his chakra aura disapeared and he could feel the sting of the acid-like rain that the opponent of the raikage created. It ate through his longcoat and began to burn his skin. In an attempt to get to safety, he used one of his water jutsu to create a ice mirror to create a shield. He then ran across the battle at the fastest speed he could until reaching past the gate and into the town, finally collapsing, his skin burnt and bleeding.-

"h-hikari.....help me..."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:37 pm

(oh ho ho this should be fun.)
A large dangly man whized by the gates and stood just beside the large dome penetrating the earth. He shoved his hand into the side of the dome and began to sense all the was inside through his bone connecting to the floor and touching the other bone users bone.

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:01 pm

( WTF IS GOING ON?! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING! AM I GETTING ATTACKED?? ....srry i overreacted a little)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:35 pm

The large clay bird flapped its wings rising higher into the sky circling the dome observing the structure. Its rider grinned widely. he sat on its back, his legs crossed and his arms folded. The mouths within his palms moved in a chewing motion as they played with the clay. He wore a single strap backpack filled with the material, overtop of a black kumogakure flak jacket. His spiky blond hair swayed in the gentle breeze, his sky blue eyes enjoying the flight. He shook his head saying, "How vile?...such an ugly creation that dome structure is...its creator should be ashamed, its nothing like my magnificent art." He rose to his feet and grunted, he unfolded his arms allowing them to fall to his side. Slowly he spread his fingers and the chakra mouths opened wide. Form them fell a swarm of small clay bees hovering around the kid. he formed a seal and they grew to tremendous sizes, each the size of a small dog. "Now then...be good little hornets and spy on that ugly stucture okay?" he grinned and the creatures obeyed swarming around the dome, they ocassionally landed on the structure to rest or what have it briefly before taking off into the sky once more. Meanwhile Kin loaded the mouths with more clay and sat back down on his clay ride which slowly glided toward the ground, landing gently. he formed a single seal and placed his right palm against the ground feeling for vibrations within the dome. "Got i..." his face reported pure shock as part of the dome collapsed on itself he retreated to the clay bird narrowly escaping the debris, his swarm not far behind. "How rude? We should talk to the new residents about this." he joked five of thehornets flew into the air buzzing angrily they dived down on the dome structure Kintama formed a single seal. "Ha!" the clay creations exploded as they reached the dome. He awaited the clearing f the debris to acess the damage.

xLytez

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:45 pm

((Heh bad move razz ))
Sypher felt the beating of debris and explosions on his armor as he saw smoke through his bone visor, he quickly shot a bone at super sonic speed (Very small bone with almost no wind resistance.) directly at the figure he saw out of the smoke.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:55 pm

((Is that aimed at me? eek ))

xLytez

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:03 pm

((You did kinda explode a dome ontop of me :S))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:11 pm

((hehe,sry.))

Kintama flinched as one of his bees exploded nearby, the force knocked him and his bird off course. It had been struck by the incoming bone projectile. He reared around the blast to face the source of the weapon, spotting a ninja on the ground surrounded by the rubble. "Tch, what the heck are you doing?!" he yelled. He formed raised his right hand, cupping around his mouth. The mouth within his palm opened and he blew forth a cclay mist that surrounded the area. At his height it would seem like an escape jutsu, in reality however the mist was made of numerous clay tiny clay insects such as fleas, and would detonate on Kin's signal. He crouched on the bird and sighed, he then began to laugh. "heh, guess I just wait now, eventually those people have to come out of that thing..and when they do...." he snickered. "Boom!" he yelled flailing his arms for dramatical effect. The bird spread its wings catching a rising air current to elevate. It proceeded to flap its wings spreading the clay cloud throughout the area.

xLytez

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:19 pm

Sunso heard the explosions above, as he looked through the gap, and saw the man on the bird before the mist of clay covered his sight, he sighed, as he then dissapeared to behind kintama at the speed of lightning, his body appearing behind him and slightly above him in the blink of an eye, in a mid, side kick state with his right leg, as he then moved his leg through the arc of kicking towards kintama, also at the speed of lightning. He remained silent as he did this, his large black blade on his back, and his body, covered with lightning to show the fusion.

2/10
(Fused with lightning dragon, so i can move at the speed of lightning until that timer runs out, then i will de fuse at the 10th post)
EDIT: also, if your against akatsuki, my guy is sorry, but there is a clay user in akatsuki, so he got you confused with that person
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games