Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:06 pm
I read alittle bit of it....got too lazy to finish the rest, but I think he read something about her....or he I wasn't too sure if it was a guy or a gurl...so where do ya want to meet?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:15 pm
Are you still here or did you leave too stare ?  

Cabbageicus

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:17 pm
Ya its a she and to make a long story short both Deimon and Azrael fell in love with her lol... uhm i dont care just post somewhere and ill have Deimon come in lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:19 pm
Hokay^^  

Cabbageicus

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:25 pm
Okay I did I went to the Library....hmm I don't think I spelt that right...oh well... blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:26 pm
Okies Deimon isnt much of a library man but hey ill think of a reason for him to be there.  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:29 pm
Okay, Rivin's oly there to prove that someone was toying with Kurai when they sent him this "Sign"...long story short I followed Kurai into the church dressed up like a priest and eavsdropped on what happened.^^ blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:35 pm
I'm back from Hokey Pokey ((a.k.a Field Hockey))

So...is Mimi or Joy around? I want to RP with either one!!!!!!!!!

PWEASE!!

>_

Ai`
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:09 pm
hee hee we both are..

Im getting ready to fight Kuri-chan ::does pucnhes at imaginary enemies:: pow pow!! Ella goonna have fun too..but Joy made Ella promise to not hurt Kuri-chan..right Ella.

Ella: Joy you drugged me..
Joy:Ah ah ah!! a promise is a promise!!
Ella:You do know who your talking too right?
Joy:well..if you look it at some ways..Im talking to myself!! ^-^
Mimi:ahh..then what baout when your talking to me?
Joy:..hmm..too much thinking..hurt Joy head..ahhh @.@  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:12 pm
*looks at ella and joy*One i thought ella went backt o hell like a good little vixen. Two joy stop talking to your self your scaring the little children. *shows little children crying*  

uwasa

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:13 pm
Joy, that because if you kill yourself that would mean that Sakura AI dies. Because they made that contract, remember? And i learned in church that if a being makes a contract with a devil then they owe them their soul. SO if Joy died, she would come back alive because of Sakura Ai's soul but then that would lead Sakura Ai to death.

Whoa! Big plot there @_@;;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:22 pm
Ahh! I just came back from a nice relaxing shower. And I'm ready to rp! Or read my new mangas that I got! [Chrono Crusade]  

Sincerely Sunshine

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:25 pm
Jy is so selfish!! eee ::hits head:: Joy must live then..to make Sakura Ai happy..but then kuri-chan is sad..ahhh

my wish of making everyone happy..its so hard..and little children!! ::huggels them:: Joy is so sorry!!!!

heh..went to church last sunday..good ol' catholic me..::sigh:: actually listened to the little verses and such..I liek our new priest..but he bald like all the rest...

I wonder if God dosen't liek my plotline? And Ella?She died when Joy died..when Joy got revived she came back..see?Were tied!! ::points to a chain wrapped around Ella wrist and Joys.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:29 pm
YAY!!!! JOY!!!! IM BACK!!!! WOOOO!!!

hahah sorry, still a little hyper from my chick flick marathon this morning...hehe redface  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:30 pm
My priest is my dad's best friend, but the church is mainly runned by students who go to this private High school that my best friend go to, but i don't. But when i go to church, we have to wear this wierd uniform.

@_@;; its wierd..

I don't think Joy is selfish, well, actually, everyone is selfish in there own ways. Sakura Ai almost died once, but that is in my fics about her which i'm still typing up. (i write fics when i'm bored) Feena died once and was brought back by a blood ritual Sakura Ai did which caused her to loose most of her health, thats why she gets sick often. Mostly in the winter.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games