Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:01 am

Hael growled loudly, shaking her head violently around in an attempt to throw the figure off her head.

"..If you say so.."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:14 pm

"She just needs some time alone, relax and enjoy the silence while you can....hang on where's Caius?"

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:29 pm

The man then jumped off of her head and floated right by her face.
He then extended one arm and pointed two fingers at her. The fingers glowed a dark gray at the tip before there was an eruption of power, sending Hael further from the castle.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:58 pm

Hael then let out a low growl, glaring daggers into the man. Not only was the fight wasting valuable anger and energy, but now she was LOSING distance.
She then suddenly reached out, grabbing onto a large boulder and throwing it right at the man. Shortly after, a tree followed, along with another boulder, and more trees...

"I suppose. I'm just worried how she's handling it. One minute she's distressed. The next she's pissed off."

"Eh.. Someone call?" Caius mumbled, his mouth full of food as he walked out of the kitchen.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:12 pm

"She isn't a child, she'll get over it after a while." Koji said before looking at Caius with a eye brow raised. "Have you been eating this whole time?"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:35 pm

The debris merely went through the man as if he were just an illusion. He then looked down at his hand and examined it.
"Heeeeey...Yeaaaaaah...You're not going much..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:38 pm

"Well I can tell right now you're not a good test for me." Hael grunted. "Recht can at least be hit. I'm not even sure you're real right now. I'm probably hallucinating."

"She may be sixteen, but she's got the mentality of a three year old."

Caius just stared back at Koji. Course, he could tell him he was hiding in the kitchen out of shame for hugging Zero in a time of need, but that would be easy.
".............Why?"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:44 pm

"Oh, I am QUITE real..." The man said, now suddenly in front of Hael.
"Were I not real...Wouldn't it be physically impossible to beat you upside the head..?" he asked, twirling his scythe around.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:47 pm

"If I'm hallucinating, then I'm imagining these things to be true, even though they're not. It does not matter if what you're doing is possible or impossible, but whether or not I believe it, IF you are a hallucination, which I'm beginning to think you are." Hael grunted, before she started walking forward, and through the man, heading for the castle again.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:52 pm

"Ahh...But how wrong you are...." The man said as the scythe began to glow before it was thrust through Hael's torso. It was not a physical attack, but spiritual. It began to drain her energy rapidly...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:54 pm

"HEY!" Hael snapped, turning and glaring down at the man before she swatted at him. "Quit it!" She growled, already with a tired tone.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:00 pm

"STILL think I'm a hallucination, pipsqueak?!" The man laughed as he draining became faster.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:03 pm

"What the Hell did you do to me!?" Hael snapped, moments before Shax's form disappeared and Hael's body reappeared. "******** freak.." She groaned as she hit the ground, hard.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:15 pm

The man gave a chuckle before the scythe disappeared. He then picked her up and let out a groan.
"Things I do for amusement..." he said as his cloak enveloped both him and Hael. They suddenly disappeared....

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:17 pm

".......................You think she'd be home by now." Akito growled, impatiently tapping his fingers on the arm rest.
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games