Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:00 pm
((I should totally follow Recca.. xd It'd be one huge stalking line.. whee ))

Xia sighed, bored since everybody left. She wondered to the balcony and spotted Recca following Vexxin who was following Berry who was following Bixyll. "What the-!?!"she said, her eyes widening. She grew a vine from the bottom of the street and had it lift her up and put her on the ground. She started to follow Recca, being careful not to give him away or herself or anyone else.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:07 pm
Sphinx-chan

Xia sighed, bored since everybody left. She wondered to the balcony and spotted Recca following Vexxin who was following Berry who was following Bixyll. "What the-!?!"she said, her eyes widening. She grew a vine from the bottom of the street and had it lift her up and put her on the ground. She started to follow Recca, being careful not to give him away or herself or anyone else.
((oh come on))berry followed bixyll and she didn't know that while she was following bixyll, berry was being followed by vexxin who was following recca who was following berry who was following bixyll, and now xia was following vexxin who was following recca who was following berry who was following bixyll.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:10 pm
((LOL xd This is great... rofl Can't wait for the others to reply to this..XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:41 am
bixyll contued to walk down the treet until he reached a grave yard he walked up to a tombstone and kneeled next to it he pulled out the extremley dead flowers from the vas by the tomb stone he was still for a while then got up and turned around seeinf everyone behind him "..........?"
((haha bixyll sees all!))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:47 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sphinx-chan

((oh come on))berry followed bixyll and she didn't know that while she was following bixyll, berry was being followed by vexxin who was following recca who was following berry who was following bixyll, and now xia was following vexxin who was following recca who was following berry who was following bixyll.
((HELLO THIS IS MRASIAN K)) ((you got the order mixed up, vexion is following you, i'm following vexion))

Recca knew he was being followed, but decieded to play along  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:47 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll contued to walk down the treet until he reached a grave yard he walked up to a tombstone and kneeled next to it he pulled out the extremley dead flowers from the vas by the tomb stone he was still for a while then got up and turned around seeinf everyone behind him "..........?"
((haha bixyll sees all!))
((lol))"bixyll? you ok? you seemed sad so i followed you to make sure you were ok."berry hugges him and then looks behind her and see vexxion who is being followed by recca who is being followed by xia."huh?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:37 am
bixyll just looked at them all then down to berry "....were surrouded by idiots..." he walked off  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:43 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll just looked at them all then down to berry "....were surrouded by idiots..." he walked off
berry followed bixyll and grabed his hand and walked with him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:46 am
bixyll was walking with berry and his eyes flashed pure black then went back to normal his hair grew a little darker and his left eye was not black instead of gold he smirked while he walked  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:53 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll was walking with berry and his eyes flashed pure black then went back to normal his hair grew a little darker and his left eye was not black instead of gold he smirked while he walked
"you ok bixyll?" berry looked at him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:55 am
*sits in my hotel room woundering how berry is and the others* I screwed up. *remembering how I came into the school* UGH! *smacks forehead with my hand* my gawd...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:57 am
"fine" noxyll voice was a little low and didnt sound like it was coming from his mouth  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:59 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"fine" noxyll voice was a little low and didnt sound like it was coming from his mouth
"you sure? you sound different"Berry holds his hand and continues to walk  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:50 pm
Xia blinked. "Hey, I was bored! I was just curious as to what you people were doing!" she growled slightly at being called a idiot, then gasped as she realized she totally just gave herself away.((lol))  

Sphinx-chan

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:11 pm
" im just a little under the wether i guess....."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games