Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:38 am
i've only watched you play half of the game, and most of that time i didn't see a anyone named Midna.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:52 am
Midna's there from pretty much the beginning.

Oh, also, Vankala... Are you talking about Hideo Kojima? Because he never did art for castlevania. In fact, I don't think he ever worked on any Castlevania game, nor did he do any art at all.

Are there two Kojimas working for Konami? ...

Wow... You're talking about Ayami Kojima. There ARE two of them working for Konami. THAT'S why Konami is so awesome. Okay.  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:55 am
Is she that little thing that always follows Link around? And rides on Link as a wolf? i'm never around to hear Midna's name when it is mentioned...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:59 am
Roy Campbell
I guess RE5 will be an Upgrade of four...meaning you'll have a partner that actually fires(hopefully the AI won't be retarted,but then again...) insteads of bitching about how useless she is. other then that, It gives me that RE4 vibe as far as the storys concerned.

Just as far as the story? It's giving me the RE4 vibe all-around. And that is most certainly a terribly bad thing.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:01 am
What is?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:07 am
Wow... I didn't see all this. sweatdrop I was on my friend's laptop (which has a tendency to not give me the most up-to-date pages, even with refreshing...) and the last thing I saw was Roy talking about RE5 being an upgrade of 4. I'll quote-edit it. Sorry about that. xd I'm back at home sweet home though. Yay! 3nodding  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:12 am
You know, someday people are gonna say, "You were right, Bio. Capcom is beyond redemption. I don't want to consider RE4 or anything thereafter as canon either." And I'm not gonna hesitate to say, "Told you so."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:25 am
No need to tell me, I've already hopped on the same boat. My friend says the series isn't beyond redemption when I was at his house last night because it could still have some elements of the original games. I was like "...Yeah, they might have almost-believable monsters that were caused by a virus and don't have their jaws dislocated to shoot like seven tentacles at your face from their mouth. Oh wait, those are gone. Well maybe they'll have some sort of reference to the originals, like ink ribbons! ...Oh wait, gone too."

And I just saw a hands-on demo of RE5. I wanna cry. These parasites almost the size of the bodies of these people shed the human skin and start flying around. And Chris was helping Sheva jump up. He boosted her and she hopped up like seven or eight feet to the next platform. Didn't grab the edge and climb, just... jumped. And then they had to jump across a gap, so Chris was set up to boost her again. She runs, hops off his foot, and jumps so high she has time to do a flip and land perfectly like an anime character on one knee. I wanna cry. crying  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:37 am
You'll get over it. And then you'll sell off your RE4 and be proud to be a veteran, and also proud to have higher standards for your video games, and not settling for mediocrity.

EDIT: Has Chris done any backflips by any chance? Or does he just pride himself in laying out 3 enemies with one punch?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:39 am
I'll be sure to sell all three of the versions I have at high prices to those rabid fanboys who'd pay anything for it.

Yes, I have three versions. I kept thinking the other one could be better than the other... Boy, was I wrong. ******** suckered by my childish ignorance. I feel horrible about it. sad

Edit: Nope, just punches. He did survive an incendiary though.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:40 am
Well, it's not like the horrible storyline is gonna change. RE4 will be RE4. And RE5 will be RE4. And RE6 will be RE4. Definition of cookie cutter. Mediocre franchise for mediocre audience.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:51 am
If only it weren't true... What world of gaming have we fallen into? It's like one of my nightmares. D:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:56 am
Well, you just gotta let go of Squenix and Capcom, look forward to Konami, and hope that a bunch of newer developing companies like Quantic Dream and Naughty Dog will persevere. Naughty Dog already established itself as the a** kicker of all kinds, just in Platformers. I wanna see a sequel to Uncharted.

Hey, I don't really keep up, is E3 over? Cause I'm disappointed not to see a new trailer for Heavy Rain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:08 am
Today's the last day. G4 live coverage from 6 to 9 like the other three days (five if you include conferences, but they weren't 6 to 9)!

And I know I have to let go of them, but... it's so hard, I used to love them so much. crying  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:13 am
Yeah, well, I loved my action figures. But you know, it's like those old toys that you just have to let go of, and when you do, you'll feel liberated.

And you still got RE1, 2, 3, and the lesser classics.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games