Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:18 am

User Image

Yuno

Yuno saw and heard Mai jump out and barely noticed Yumi's swords in the way. He swung 180 degrees and Mai's kick just hit his thigh while he dodged the sword.

He ducked down quickly and tried to sweep kick both of them at the same time he threw two daggers at Yumi.

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"

((Why am I gonna tell YOU! Just kidding err either the lightning related one or pin point. I'm gonna try AB's style of RP the passive type.

You were not this good before, RP lessons?))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:20 am

Fenrir Graveheart
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir's began to stand on end as he watched the battle. "Someone's about to die." he muttered under his breath as his instincts flared.

((Don't worry havock I don't plan on fighting you just yet. I've got other stuff on my agenda til I get to that, going something like,

1. Train students for chuunin exam
2. Train self and get transplant
3. Help Zeramaru til akatsuki members are defeated
4. Join/Destroy Zeramaru's group (haven't decided yet)
5. Kill Zeramaru ))

((There's your transplant smile

Do you accept surrender? Lol just a genin here cant win against you... well not alone but the group never goes online at the same time...))

Makito_Suzine

KazElli

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:24 am

User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Yumi jumped and dodged the kick but got hit by one dagger in her right arm causing her to let go of the ninjato.

She quickly swung a kick towards Yuno.

Mai on the other hand did not notice the sweep kick and tripped over. She reached for a kunai and tried to slash at Yuno's legs.

((Strange bloodline... Except for the lightning one its similar to your seki-rengan which you dont use... just like Havock and his mangekyo rarely uses it... Or Makito's byakugan... AM I AND TERA THE ONLY ONES WHO USE THEM!!!))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:28 am

StalkDaNight
User Image

Yuno

Yuno crossed his arms as he got hit by the kick but jumped up to dodge Mai's slashing. He intentionally let the kick hit him because now he tried to grab Yumi and break her foot by twisting it.

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"

((Well havock must be afraid of going blind... donno about Anzu. I just got bored of mine... seems pretty useless since I like to throw things instead of get near people.))

StalkDaNight

KazElli

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:30 am

User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Yumi did not notice it quickly and as Yuno twisted her foot she could do nothign and fell down. As yuno kept twisting it she tried to kick him with her other foot.

Mai jumped for Yumi's ninjato then tried to chop of Yuno's head.

"HEAD GO BYE BYE NOW!!!" she shouted.

((OK!))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:31 am

((I accept surrender often, and I don't kill opponents under jounin rank if I can help it.))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:35 am

User Image

Yuno

Yuno rolled one way while he twisted Yumi's foot the other way breaking it, not breaking it off but breaking her foot, and he dodged being decapitated.

He stood up then tried to kick Yumi's throat. "You took my spot. Zeramaru saw that you were better than me and he stopped training me." Yuno said as he pulled out his last dagger.

(( Wow so this is how tough you two are without jutsus...

Question why is Fenrir not doing anything to me? Or cant that clone do jutsus?))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:38 am

User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Yumi blocked the foot with her arms. "You did not appreciate what Zeramaru taught you so its your fault." Yumi said as she tried to kick the foot of Yuno that is about to choke her.

Mai saw this as an opertunity to kill Yuno and save her sister. She ran towards Yuno and tried to stab him.

((Cause fenrir wont hurt a fellow cloud nin cause that clone will explode? I read what kind of clone it is smile ))

KazElli

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:39 am

Fenrir Graveheart
((I accept surrender often, and I don't kill opponents under jounin rank if I can help it.))

((good smile I'm at most just gonna be chuunin. So long guys I live!))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:41 am

User Image

Yuno

Yuno got kicked and tripped forward and partially dodged the stab. Mai was able to cut lightly his back but he held back the pain. "Just die!" Yuno shouted as he tried to stab Yumi with his dagger.

StalkDaNight

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:42 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir watched the fight in silent anticipation. The truth was he felt a strange urge to aid the twins, especially with the eerie feeling of bloodlust he was getting, but knew that he couldn't. This was Yumi and Mai's fight. He didn't have the right to interfere with it, no matter what the outcome may be.

((That's why. Fenrir's sense of honor stops him from intruding on a one on one fight, especially a high tension fight between rivals like this.))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:46 am

User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Yumi got stabbed over the chest by yuno but she knew Yuno will get killed by Mai anyway or at least she hoped but she did grab his hand to lock him in place.

Mai noticed she missed then she turned the ninjato pointing downwards and pulled back to slice Yuno in half or at least slice from Yuno's shoulder to waist.

The twins said in unison "You die." Mai sounded strangely happy when she said it while Yumi coughed out some blood.

KazElli

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:50 am

User Image

Yuno

Yuno got cut in his shoulder and around up to his fourth rib and started to grow limp with blood-loss. He fell on Yumi and bled a lot but he managed to say a few words. "You made a mistake..." He said then just went limp.

((I know normally people cant talk when they got sliced that way but hey I wanna say my last words as Yuno))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:55 am

User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Yumi pushed off Yuno with her remaining strength then pulled out the dagger in her chest.

"Sis, get me to mom she can fix this." Yumi said then she started to cough out some more blood.

Mai nodded and then looked at Fenrir not knowing it was a clone . "Sir can you guard her I'll get mom." Quickly Mai ran towards the clinick hoping Tera was there.

KazElli

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:58 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir nodded and walked over to Yumi. He glanced at Yuno and then ripped off a piece of his shirt (since he didn't wear one) and put pressure on Yumi's dagger wound. "You've got to keep pressure to stop the bleeding."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games