Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:37 pm

The man suddenly appeared inside the barrier of the village in the human world. It helped that his body wasn't normal.

"Okaaaaay...Let's see..." The man said, looking around.
"Ah!" he said, moving toward the house the group was in before stopping, and jumping to a cover of trees when he thought someone was looking.

". . ?" Menos' eyebrow raised.

"Son of a...The hell's a Seeker doing here of all places..?" he groaned, dropping Hael at the tree's trunk before attempting to sneak off.

"Explain yourself now." Menos said, behind the man with his arms crossed.

"Well....This is awkward...." The man said, not facing him, and still in a position as if he were still sneaking.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:43 pm

"Owwwwaaaah..." Hael groaned at the bottom of the tree, rubbing her head, back... Pretty much everything. It was all beginning to ache with pain after the one sided fight and being dropped like a sack from the tree.
She suddenly snapped to attention, hearing Menos and the man's voice speaking above her, though she did not catch what they were saying.
"HEY a*****e!!" Hael yelled, throwing a rock suddenly at the man.
"NEXT TIME COULD YOU NOT DROP ME LIKE SACK!! AND MIND YOUR OWN ******** BUSINESS!! AND DON'T EVER ******** KIDNAP ME AGAIN OR I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL!!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:18 am

This time the rock actually bounced off of his head his head bobbed foreward before he slowly looked over at her, glaring at her. He then looked at Menos.

"You should be thanking me, mister sunshine!" He said, pointing right at Menos.

"Oh?"

"Little miss genius here thought 'ohhh lookit meeee, I'm a big bad little girl with a MENTAL CASE! And Iiiiiii'm gonna screw with Recht..." he said, waving his hands around.

". . ." Menos then slowly looked down at Hael.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:22 am

"...Well you guys weren't doing anything!" Hael snapped, turning her attention, rage and glare towards Menos now. "You let Omazige be an idiot and give himself up to Recht! And rather than do something about that, you just toss his body in his room and leave him there!"

She then turned back to the man. "And YOU! If you hadn't gotten in the way and interfere with business that's not your's, I would have been perfectly fine!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:34 am

The man then threw the same rock at her head. Hard, making it bounce off.
"Pipsqueak! I wasn't even TRYING when I kicked your a**!"

". . ."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:37 am

"Yeah?! And you're a ******** ball of gas in the Demonic Realm! No one can touch you!" Hael snapped, picking up a bigger rock and throwing it back at his head, with twice as much force as the rock that was thrown at her head.

"That was a lousy test and you KNOW it!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:47 am

The man caught the rock this time before throwing it behind him.

"You think Recht would be as fair as I was, pipsqueak?" he said, tilting his head before scoffing.

"And here I was about to give you all something, too..."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:49 am

"I didn't say Recht was going to be fair. I'm just saying it's psychically impossible to hit you because you're made of gas or something. Recht is at least psychical." Hael growled.

"And what could you POSSIBLY have that we'd be interested in?" She scoffed as well, rolling her eyes at him.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:39 am

"Nevermind." Koji sighed looking away from Caius. His ears twitched slightly as he listened to the conversation outside.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:57 pm

"I seem pretty psychical right now!" The man said, flicking Hael in the forehead with a good amount of force.

He then backed up and looked down at her, his hand rubbing his chin, or at least going under his hood to do so.
"Yes....What WOULD one of my people have that would interest someone like you...WHAT on EARTH could the Kuolema possess, ya know, besides the vast assortment of weapons, 'fashionable' accessories, souls, demonic sock-puppets, and these annoying little boxes that will EXPLODE on you when you wind them up..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:15 pm

"But back in the Demonic Realm you weren't!" Hael snapped, smacking away his hand shortly after he had flicked her. She then rubbed her forehead where she bad been flicked, barely listening to the man speak until one particular word came up. But even then, it barely brought her much interest.

"Listen, jackass," she growled, glaring at him. "The only POSSIBLE reason I could be interested in the items you have is if you have Omazige's soul. If you do, I'd REALLY like it back, and my friend up there will help me get it back if you decide you don't want to hand it over." She threatened, pointing up to Menos. "However, if you don't have Omazige's soul, then I suggest you get lost, because you've already done enough damage around here."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:58 pm

"What damage? Making sure you didn't commit suicide?" The man scoffed before reaching into his cloak and retrieving a small, glowing orb.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:15 pm

"You've gotten me in trouble, you ruined my plan to get my friend back, and now because of you, I can never go get him and he has to be stuck with Recht because of you!" Hael growling, glaring at the man before looking down at the orb.

"...And what the Hell is this!?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:16 pm

"Let me see here..." The man said, staring at the orb.

"Your friend...Was he a tall man, black hair, piercing eyes, wielded a claymore and wore armor alien to the human world..?" he asked, tilting his head.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:18 pm

"...Y-Yeah..." Hael stammered, blinking at the man, surprised at his perfect guess of Omazige's appearance.

Her eyes then shot down to the orb, before they looked at the man once more.
"...This is him, isn't it?"
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games