Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:30 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" im just a little under the wether i guess....."
"tell me y"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"tell me y"
bixyll looked at her with a confused expression "....... i don know.... maybe something wit the food?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:17 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"tell me y"
bixyll looked at her with a confused expression "....... i don know.... maybe something wit the food?"
"ok"berry held his hand and walked by his side  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:01 pm
bixyll stopped walking his necklace went from gold to pure black he looked to berry" you know.... i dont know if i fell anything between you and me anymore i dont think we should "be" together anymore,,," he walks off (( dont freak out or anything hes not himself...."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:59 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll stopped walking his necklace went from gold to pure black he looked to berry" you know.... i dont know if i fell anything between you and me anymore i dont think we should "be" together anymore,,," he walks off (( dont freak out or anything hes not himself...."
((but he broke up with berry))"what?" berry started to cry and she ran off the the hotel and got a room and ran to her room and shut the door and started to cry on her bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
((but he broke up with berry))"what?" berry started to cry and she ran off the the hotel and got a room and ran to her room and shut the door and started to cry on her bed.
(( i meant you not freak out. berry can freak out)) bixyll walked out of the graveyard smiling and laughin  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

*heard the slam* what the? *came out of the room and looked around* BERRY?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:28 pm
berry continued to cry on her bed.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*continues to call out her name walking up and down the hall way* ((hey party is gonna get started in Byxill and Xeggr Party forum!!! POST IN THERE AND HELP WITH DECORATIONS!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:40 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*continues to call out her name walking up and down the hall way* ((hey party is gonna get started in Byxill and Xeggr Party forum!!! POST IN THERE AND HELP WITH DECORATIONS!!!))
((but i don't want to)) berry conitinued to cry  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:16 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((but wont you still rp with them in there??)) *stops and heres the crying comeing from your door, heads over and knocks on your door* Berry?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:34 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((but wont you still rp with them in there??)) *stops and heres the crying comeing from your door, heads over and knocks on your door* Berry?
((lazy))"go away"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:44 pm
bixyll walked up to recca still smiling "so hows it going?""  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:54 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((lazy))"go away"

"Berry, c'mon, whats wrong?? Let me in please...I wanna help you Berry, please, you can talk to me. I'm here for you..."  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:51 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((lazy))"go away"

"Berry, c'mon, whats wrong?? Let me in please...I wanna help you Berry, please, you can talk to me. I'm here for you..."
"no go away"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games