Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Soda-san

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:44 pm
domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:48 pm
Uhm, hi everyone. ~Sits calmly in a corner, sipping some pinda sauce.~  

Profane

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:48 pm
Hi! surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:49 pm
'Ello there I am Raiu. *bows*  

Soda-san

Profane

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:51 pm
I'm Staynd. Nice to meet you, Raiu, and you too Tanakietsu. ~Nods at them both and continues to sip the sauce.~  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:53 pm
StayndGlass
I'm Staynd. Nice to meet you, Raiu, and you too Tanakietsu. ~Nods at them both and continues to sip the sauce.~

Tana, Tana-san, or Dom please. whee 3nodding
Nice to meet you too. ~bows and then retreats too his hammock in the woods-  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:00 pm
Whee! four of nine presents so far! xd whee surprised heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:08 pm
I have all nine, and I can't wait 'till they open. ~Tries to open the presents, but is continually stopped by a very irritating message.~  

Profane

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:10 pm
StayndGlass
I have all nine, and I can't wait 'till they open. ~Tries to open the presents, but is continually stopped by a very irritating message.~

I'm usually never on when it's p.m. -le sigh- But now that I'm on winter vacation, I can get all nine. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:14 pm
I wish Christmas vacation was over. I dislike spending so much time with my family.  

Profane

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:15 pm
We just began Christmas Vacation. I should have Chanukah Vacation. ******** Christmas. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:22 pm
I'd rather not, but I beleive that I share your dislike of the holiday. My family celebrates it by tradition, placing no weight upon it's religious meaning..Fortunately, I am exempt from most of the festivities because my parents are afraid that I will scare the relatives. Hooray for purposeful disclusion.  

Profane

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:26 pm
Finally, someone who wants to celebrate a holiday for religious reasons, not some ******** up Santa and presents.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:31 pm
Tanakietsu
Finally, someone who wants to celebrate a holiday for religious reasons, not some ******** up Santa and presents.

Personally I wouldnt mind all that much if there was no christmas, except for the no school part. I like that. I dont celebrate for the religious reason because I am atheist nor do i celebrate it for the present. I mostly celebrate christmas for the rare peace that comes and time with family that I dont get to see very much of anymore.  

The Original Nick

Profane

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:51 pm
I am Atheist also, which my parents seem to find amusing. After all, I am too young to have my own beleifs. ~Sarcasm.~ I enjoy the snow, and the delicious food that seems to come only around the same time as house-breaking, red-wearing fat elves.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games