Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:29 am
True, true. It's just a damn shame to see so many good franchises and developers taking the downward spiral. We can only hope for more to rise, like you said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:35 am
Well, I'm watching the PS3 E3 press conference, right now.

Resistance 2 looks so awesome. I wish I didn't suck at First Person Shooters. ;-;

I can't wait for Little Big Planet, too.

Hey, how was Assassin's Creed? I heard it was glitchy which turned me off from buying it. How is it?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:40 am
Never bought it. Wouldn't know. I kinda want it though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:42 am
Well, now that it's become a Greatest Hit, it's only like... What? $25?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:46 am
I think so, but I haven't checked. I love this, it's much like Prince of Persia. I also want that new Prince of Persia (go figure xd ). The Sands of Time trilogy was amazing, and I can't wait to try this new storyline out...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:50 am
I never did check out the Sands of Time trilogy. I played the second one for a bit, but then I thought, "God of War is better" and turned it off. I dunno, I think I just died at one part too many times and gave up. xd  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:07 pm
Lol, sounds like a lame excuse to give up on a game. I die -plenty- of times in games (Lol, let's not discuss how I died at the same Crimson Head in Remake 8 times before I was able to dodge him. crying ), but I try not to let it deter me from enjoying a good game.

Except Tomb Raider Ledgend. I wanted to kick babies when I tried that game.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:51 pm
Well, if it was my game, I would've eventually given it another chance. But actually, part of the reason why I gave up on it was because I didn't want to play the second one before playing the first one. The only reason I tried playing it in the first place was because my (then) roommate kept bugging me to play it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I'm watching the PS3 E3 press conference, right now.

Resistance 2 looks so awesome. I wish I didn't suck at First Person Shooters. ;-;

I can't wait for Little Big Planet, too.

Hey, how was Assassin's Creed? I heard it was glitchy which turned me off from buying it. How is it?
I can't wait for Resistance 2 and Little Big Planet.

Assassin's Creed was an awesome game. It has a lot of jumping and climbing like Uncharted (which I finally played and beat), just with more stabbing and slashing and less shooting. I've never really run into any glitches in it, but maybe it's just the PS3 version that's glitchy. (I have the 360 version)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:30 pm
There was maybe 3 people in my class who had PS3's (including myself), and I'm pretty sure that the one who mentioned the glitch wasn't one of them.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:34 pm
Well, I'm just saying that I've never run into any problems with mine, and neither have any of my friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:35 pm
Oh well. I'll check it out. If Hideo Kojima likes it, it must be good.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:21 pm
Assassin's Creed is a fun game, but like most games it can get repetitive kinda fast. Not to mention, that when you get to a city, it's pretty much locked until you get to a certain target in each city. Kinda like the GTA games. It's still fun though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:29 pm
Well, now... That makes me iffy... Repetitive in what way?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:36 pm
Well, for each target you have to assassinate, you have to do a few things to gather information, one's eavesdrop, one's follow someone with a message, and I can't remember exactly, but I think there were two more. Anyway, after you gather then info, you have to travel to the targets place, normally heavily guarded and fight your way in, or go in stealthily and either assassinate him or fight in him combat.
That's basically it. But like the GTA games there's always free roaming granted you'll have to get pretty far in to completely enjoy jumping from rooftop to rooftop, to scaling every building possible.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games