Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Hiro just stood up and took his stance immediately and did handsigns as he made a earth clone go after Quan at the sand village
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:11 am

Blackscar walks toward the cloud gates and looks at it"Finally....I'm here....kinda feels good to be back home"Then suddenly Kuro spotted a couple ninja in front of the gates"hmm...what now?"

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:24 am

((To everyone that was in the fight thing with the Archangel, its going to end tonight. So Rehenno, post another attack and make it good. That attack will destroy the Ice Demon, and then the Archangel will summon two things, one as an Elemental and the other a God Summon.))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:39 am

((YAY, massive action))

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:35 am

Hiro spotted Kuro and ran up to him kinda tired "hey...Kuro. Come d join the fight. "
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:42 am

((ok no problem))

Rahenno jumped off the beast after jabing it's four tails into its right head. He then jumped back and dashed towards the gates. He leaped over his fellow ninja and friends from other villages. The 4 tailed fox landed on top of the gates. He took his place and stood his ground. He roared to let everyone know he was setting up for a big attack. Rahenno was on all fours as his glowing red skin started to bubble. From the spots of bubbles appearing on his body was forms of different chakra types flying from his body. Normal chakra, Choas chakra and even the nine tailed chakra showed in forms of small balls that filled the air. They seem to scatter across the borderline and then in a moment notice a, the thousands sphere of chakra started to come back to towards Rahenno. But instead of entering his body they form a ball of mass in from of his face the ball grow big in size but then condenssed into a single tiny sphere. Rahenno opened his mouth, it seem as though he broke his jaw open as it cracked with the most horrible sound and opened wider. He screched his neck and ate the ball, swallowing it whole. His body immeditaly swelled up and held in place as the giant mass of chakra started to build in his stomach. Rahenno looked towards the beast with his black eyes and opened his mouth. With his body simming back down to normal size, His mouth started to glow with a red light before firing off a massive beam of heavy chakra, the chakra beam looked small in size and was heading striaght towards the center of the beast chest.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:50 am

Hiro saw the attack and began running because there would soon be a giant explosion "Holy S**t!!"

((Rahenno...um there arre people that are trying to take the beast from you for 30k maybe even 60k sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:02 am

((I know it been going since like the begin of the year.))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:04 am

((Worst thing is....Masumi approves it........if you hand your self in can I do it instead.....60k is a lot of gold 3nodding .....Dont kill me with the kyuubis awesomeness....not before I take you too the hospital at least whee ))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:05 am

Kuro watched Rahenno"well....this sucks"Kuro followed Hiro

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:46 am

"Hes gonna need Intensive care" Hiro was looking at the foxes cloak and saw the flesh of Rahenno *Masumi could definaltly take care him but shes too far away....and theres a hospital in the village so.....*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:25 pm

A medium sized puddle directly to the left of rahenno formed and out stpped Kit. Looking around he wavedthe door into a bottle of water on his waist. He had 12 bottles total. Looking at Rehanno's cloak he nodded and looked at the ice beast that had gotten hit by the beam. The answer to if it was dead was unsure since it was surrounded with smoke. He stood there waiting to see something. "Well.....this could be really fun....or spectacular." Pulling back his right arm he slapped Rahenno's fox cloak with a chakra cloaked hand. his hand singed slightly but nothing to worry about. Looking up at the arch angel Kit took a few steps forward. "I can only assume this is your fault?" Not waiting for an asnwer Kit closed his eyes only to open them as they turned a very dark blood red color. "Kekkai genkai stage 2." With this activated he stood in a defensive stance. Hands slid into pockets gripping threaded kunais. For attack of defensive purposes.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:31 pm

Hiro ran up to Rahenno but walked slowly when he within 5 feet

(( Does this mean Hes back to normal?))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:53 pm

((Im not back to normal am I? I'm confused.....))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:00 pm

((Man!! I want to do the Spar already crying ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games