Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:00 am

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru ran towards Yumi and grabbed her hand. "Your going to be fine." he said as he ripped off his sleeve and covered her wound with it to at least slow down the bleeding.

"Dont fall asleep, please dont." Zeramaru said using his other hand to hold Yumi's head up.

This was the second time he saw Yumi stabbed in the chest, well the last one was a slash but you get the point he was afraid she might die. "Mai hurry." he said softly as he tried to stop the bleeding.

((I went to cook dinner and this happens!?!?!?!? My squad is definitely crazy))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:07 am

((Who is craziest? other than you))

Bloodfang23

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:09 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir stood up, allowing Yumi's family to attend to her. He glanced around and noticed Yuno's body. Reaching down, he grabbed the dead boy's hair and lifted it up a few inches before he brought his foot down to severe the head in one stomp.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:21 am

((Does fenrir want to kill Blood?))

Bloodfang23

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:05 am

((Kinda? Why?))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:36 am

((I need him dead...))

Bloodfang23

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:14 am

((Then I will totally kill him off. Where is he?))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:27 pm

((Yah, Fenrir if you do kill blood, im gonna snatch one of those eyballz out and get me a sharingan implant..!!! Fenrir about Yanjuu's shin, Kaguya bones at genin are strong as steel, then chuunin 2x , jonin 4x and sanin diamond hard...Yanjuu's skin is tough as steel??)))

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:29 pm

((You'll have to ask him for the transplant, and yeah his skin is really that strong.

Quote: "The second form-Power (second pic) is where his speed decreases to the extent that the opponent doesn't have to roll to defend themselves from him, but is still equally fast as his owner. In return, he gains Sakura/Tsunade-like power behind his hits and his skin hardens to the extent that most normal weapons will glance off of him."

Since normal katanas and such are steel weapons, your bones will pretty much just glance off of him. ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:33 pm

(Cool next time ill use my custom blade cuz its stronger than steel and when i use my blood into the blade its temperature rises over 130 degrees, that'll stick it to Yanjuu))

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:36 pm

((Yeah, right before he tears you limb from limb. stare lol You might get in a stab (maybe), but if you're that close that means Yajuu could easily grab your head and yank it off. Super-strength is a powerful tool.))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:39 pm

((Yeah but thanks to my other blade i can move much faster than yanjuu(sanin assasnin) and since im a shuurai tekken do master i could just parry yanjuu's moves quickly(i mastered it just before being demoted))

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:43 pm

((Well, if you're already so fast and whatever, why do you need training from me?))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:47 pm

((Speed and strong fire jutsu is basically all i've got, you're a master at taijutsu and i am trying to learn how to participate in a battle without using any ninjutsu whatso ever, Plus like i said earlier ur are the strongest Kaguya and my char(no matter how douchy he is now)could learn alot from u))

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:52 pm

((Point taken, and you might not actually have the speed either. You're a taijutsu class, not a weapon oriented class like weapon masters or samurai, so I don't think you're allowed to have custom weapons. I'm not sure, but I'd make sure you're actually allowed to have two custom weapons and still be in that class because if somebody calls you out on it in the exams and you have to give them up, you're screwed. If you need speed though I'll just teach you the Lightning Strike Fist style, the taijutsu style I mastered. That will give you all the speed you need.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games