Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fallout: The Ruined York (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:07 am

"God damn it." Alex growled, glaring back at Slade. But, since things were already botched, she reached for her shotgun and fired at the two closest Wolves.

HK then looked at the Wolf closest to him, firing the lasers into his face. If that man somehow lived, his face would forever resemble a melted candle.

At the time, he raised up his weapons and stretched his arms out, and fired at the men to his sides.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:16 am

"Well, it's obvious that their connection is more than just by location..." David chuckled, watching the fight from above.
The Wolves that were shot down were quickly replaced by others.

Brad could only defend against the large number of Wolves attacking with his shield, and Rud began to attack all those shooting at Brad.

Slade continued to move towards the group, already coming under fire after the first shot.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:46 am

HK then started to focus on the Wolves on the rooftops.

Alex focused on those who weren't eaten by Rud on the ground.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:52 pm

The Wolves above began to toss down Pulse Grenades to disable HK.

Others began tactics to catch Rud instead of killing him. A tamed Deathclaw was invaluable.

"I was just going to sell her off to King as an insult, but now that I see Slade is connected to her, I think I'll just make her my own slave.." David mused, reaching for a walkie-talkie.
"Focus only on capturing the woman. Those that do will receive triple their usual salary."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Seeing them coming, HK to take evasive maneuvers. With his attention diverted, less shots were fired at those above, though he still tried when possible.

"Oh no you ******** don't!" Alex barked, charging at a few men who were trying to capture Rud. She shot one in the back and then another in the head. She left the last one for Rud to chew on before she focused on other capture squads going for Rud, none the wiser about the ones going for her.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Once they received the new order, all but a few focused on Alex. Their numbers made them mad. They charged at her, not caring about how many get shot down.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:34 pm

"Master. We need to go." HK commented, noting the change in the forces of men as he started to fire at those closest to Alex.

"Oh ******** Hell we're going!" Alex growled, still unaware of what was going on. "This b*****d thinks he can just play with me. He's got another thing coming!" She started going for the money she had tossed out. There was no way in Hell she'd leave it her for him after the betrayal.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:50 pm

The Wolves seemed to be coming out of the walls at this point..

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:20 am

Just as Alex finally got a hold of her money and stashed it into her pocket, HK roughly grabbed the back of her jacket and started pulling her back.

"We need to go now." He sighed, before looking at Brad and Rud. "Stay with me, but don't let the enemy get too close."

"HK! Let me go!" Alex growled, trying to jerk her way out his grip.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:04 am

Brad rushed ahead, taking point and giving the group cover from the front. Rud made sure no one came from the sides.

The Wolves began a charge from behind them, where no one had the chance to defend.

Slade saw what was about to happen and charged behind the group, as they began to open fire. He did the same, but did not return with the group.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:52 pm

"God damn it..." HK sighed, having to drop Alex as he started to crab walk, one gun pointed to the front while the other was at the back.

"Master, I highly suggest you focus on protecting yourself." He commented, watching her dully.

"And why should I?" Alex snapped, just shooting anyone with a decent range.

"I'll explain later when threat levels aren't so high."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:32 pm

As the attacking force was halted by Slade, neither he or the Wolves followed after the group.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:07 pm

"I think it's time we took our leave." HK mused as he grabbed Alex, threw her over his shoulders and started to haul her off to the city.

"HK, what the ********?!" Alex snapped, wiggling on him. "Put me down, you ******** psychotic robot!"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Brad watched Slade and gave a sigh, following after them along with Rud.

Gunfire could be heard from where the Wolves and Slade were. It never died down.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:20 pm

"Hey idiots." Alex snapped, glaring at Rud and Brad. "We forgot someone. A certain a*****e whose name is WILL!"
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games