Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:43 am
*Vexxion appears in Berry's room, standing next to her bed.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:02 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((but i don't want to)) berry conitinued to cry

((but wont you still rp with them in there??)) *stops and heres the crying comeing from your door, heads over and knocks on your door* Berry?
((lazy))"go away"

"Berry, c'mon, whats wrong?? Let me in please...I wanna help you Berry, please, you can talk to me. I'm here for you..."
"no go away"

Berry, please I want to help.  

MizNaughty520

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:38 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll walked up to recca still smiling "so hows it going?""
"that wasn't very nice you know, if you continue the way you are, you won't be able to see you family..."

Recca had a startled face "did you feel that?" Recca flew into the air to investigate  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:06 pm
MrAsianK
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll walked up to recca still smiling "so hows it going?""
"that wasn't very nice you know, if you continue the way you are, you won't be able to see you family..."

Recca had a startled face "did you feel that?" Recca flew into the air to investigate
bixylls body floated into the air and he flew after him  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:21 pm
Spartan-622
*Vexxion appears in Berry's room, standing next to her bed.*
berry continued to cry and didn't noctice him there  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:57 pm
Xia watched the two fly in the air. "That's not fair, I can't do that.." she pouted, summoning a vine to try and carry her to them.  

Sphinx-chan

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:42 pm
bixyll noticed xia having trouble getting into the air he flew down next to her and grabbed her hand darkness flew around both of there bodies bixyll floated fast into the air and the darkness pushed xia into the air to following him and recca ((dont worry the darkness wont do anything to her except help her fly))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:47 pm
berry stops crying and got up and lefted the hotel and walked around the streets.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:48 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry stops crying and got up and lefted the hotel and walked around the streets.
*Vexxion appears right in front of her.*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((Did you go out the front???))  

MizNaughty520

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:56 pm
Recca flew around franticly as if the world depended on it, he was looking for something. Recca's staff turned into a bow, the wooden section formed a frame, but the crystal surrounded it, and the arrows magically appear, and are made of crystals. Recca shot of in the distance, and a red flash came. "there's not much time left" Recca flew off in that direction  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:11 pm
MrAsianK
Recca flew around franticly as if the world depended on it, he was looking for something. Recca's staff turned into a bow, the wooden section formed a frame, but the crystal surrounded it, and the arrows magically appear, and are made of crystals. Recca shot of in the distance, and a red flash came. "there's not much time left" Recca flew off in that direction
bixyll quickly followed and the darkness pushed xia after them too  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:33 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Vexxion appears right in front of her.*
"what do you want?"berry looked at him  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:25 pm
Xia gulped a little and tried not to scream as she clung to Bixyll. "What's he talking about? Where are we going?" she asked, blinking up at him.  

Sphinx-chan

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:30 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia gulped a little and tried not to scream as she clung to Bixyll. "What's he talking about? Where are we going?" she asked, blinking up at him.
" i dont know..." he looked down at her smiled a little devilshy "scared?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games