Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:00 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
((Point taken, and you might not actually have the speed either. You're a taijutsu class, not a weapon oriented class like weapon masters or samurai, so I don't think you're allowed to have custom weapons. I'm not sure, but I'd make sure you're actually allowed to have two custom weapons and still be in that class because if somebody calls you out on it in the exams and you have to give them up, you're screwed. If you need speed though I'll just teach you the Lightning Strike Fist style, the taijutsu style I mastered. That will give you all the speed you need.))

((You can have a max of 4 although ur right, i dont have speed without the sword but, I know you can have them without samurai or weapon class cause Kazuo is ninjutsu and he has one.I dont really consider that weapon my chars speed, thats why he has 1 ton weights on now so he can get very fast and live up to his nickname..AN the last part..sounds awsome..p.s last OOC im finna post what happened after being destroyed by yanjuu))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:05 pm

((True, but that's an old rule, before the classes were made. Now, even the samurai class can only have a maximum of two custom weapons, and I heard that taijutsu users can't learn weapon styles. Like I said I'm not sure, but I think you should bring it up with crew or someone.))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:13 pm

((I think its, they cant make anymore custom weapons, but any made before the creation of the rule are ok, i think. Also in answer to your question in the question thing, from what i remember one can copy jutsu of any element regardless of chakra nature, but they might of changed that recently, but the rule was any element a few months ago.))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:25 pm

((Okey-dokey))

User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan flowed in the air grinning uncontrolably as Yanjuu carried him torwards Fenrir."Your pretty strong,Yanjuu"Ryugan said respectively as he was placed under Fenrir's branch."My bad, I got caught in the heat of the moment"Ryugan said as he quickly placed his hand on his head and watched him and Zenmaru talk.He later joined Fenrir in watching the fight although, later on Fenrir would stomp Yuno 's head off."Wow, I think i've learned something already!!"Rygan said with a twisted grin spread across his face.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:32 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir held Yuno's head by the hair and glanced at Ryugan. "Let's continue this training elsewhere." Fenrir said as he walked off. "But if you really are going to take training from me, then you must be prepared to do anything I say. If you think you can handle that, I'll be waiting in the forest." In a burst of light Yajuu reverted back to his tiny figure. He glanced at Ryugan and muttered, "Sooo lucky he made me stop." and then chased after Fenrir.
exit
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:35 pm

Scrapples
User ImageUser Image

(Oh yea, I forgot the naruto element system doesn't make any sense. -_-)

Kazuo smiles for he had already disappeared and re-appeared behind Yokai as he would turn from the opposite direction of the explosion. Yokai would now have not even seconds to notice Kazuo now standing there leaning inward with a punch aiming towards Yokai's stomache as he was propelled in that direction.

118 Academy Jutsu
93 Genin Jutsu
76 Chunin Jutsu
53 Jounin Jutsu
39 S-rank Jutsu
User Image

Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image

(in one day all this happens D:< scream scream sheesssssssh)

Yokai's smile turned upside down as Kazuo himself disappeared. Yokai then noticed Kazuo behind him, but it was too late. Yokai had to embrace what was coming. He closed his eyes and waited as he was less then a second away from being punched.

Dripples

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:37 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo's punch lands though he slowed it down to make it not hurt as much and not finish him off just yet. Though Yokai would still go flying he would still be able to fight afterwards.

118 Academy Jutsu
93 Genin Jutsu
76 Chunin Jutsu
53 Jounin Jutsu
39 S-rank Jutsu
User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:39 pm

User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan smiled at Yanjuu trying to hide his frustration but then a huge vein formed on his forehead."YOU LITTLE FURRY THING YOU!!"Ryugan said chasin after Yanjuu foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog."LUCK,GRRR I'LL SHOW YOU!!!"Ryugans was known to perform better in anger and this time it was very noticable.Ryugan speed off the training grounds torward the forrest at an incredible speed.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:10 pm

(uhhh you forgot about Yuki :3)

Before the punch landed, Yuki popped out of nowhere. She avoided the punch and aimed for Kazuo's shoulder. She grabbed onto Kazuo's arm and aimed to bite it hard, which should make extreme stinging pain but it won't effect him afterwards. The bite should also lower the punch's pain. Yokai made another smile but still embraced the punch.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:12 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo smiles as the dog bites into his arm, he had felt thousands of times worse. The punch still connects though even less harder then before due to the suprise of the dog. User Image

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:55 pm

((I promised havock my eyes... and I dont want Ryugan to get them...))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:01 pm

((I'll redirect the question then. Havock, can I have Blood's eyes? I want to get magekyou before I fight Zeramaru and then the winner gets eternal.))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:02 pm

((Plus Blood is going somewhere to get massacred by jake))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:07 am

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru ran towards Yumi and grabbed her hand. "Your going to be fine." he said as he ripped off his sleeve and covered her wound with it to at least slow down the bleeding.

"Dont fall asleep, please dont." Zeramaru said using his other hand to hold Yumi's head up.

This was the second time he saw Yumi stabbed in the chest, well the last one was a slash but you get the point he was afraid she might die. "Mai hurry." he said softly as he tried to stop the bleeding.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:08 am

((Blood Let wings have them they not mangekyo yet I have no use for them...

LOL ME HAS BIG!!! PICTURE NOW!!!))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games