Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ceron

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:33 pm
This takes presidence over that because it started last night and must be finished. But once I'm done with it then I can get right to that. Be patient.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:35 pm
sorry, i didn't mean to be offensive, i was just inquireing  

Inaluke

Ceron

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:37 pm
Yeah, I know oO

And...eh...the fight's already over...bleh... -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:42 pm
Hey like, if anyone wants to say something to Yusake to make him stop his attack...they like can. Because he's about to just kill Michio. XD  

Ceron

Immolatus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:46 pm
KILL HIM! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:47 pm
Hmm...the voice of reason has spoken, the only voice.  

Ceron

Immolatus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:49 pm
*Crosses his arms while standing tall as his low voice echoes out Mortal Kombat style*

FINISH HIM!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:50 pm
*watches with sunglasses* Oooh the colors! *claps*  

Ookami_Girl

Cevian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:50 pm
Don't kill him, if you try I'll just Plot device.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:52 pm
Plot device? You'll plost device? What the hell does that mean...?

And you already stated your character had used up his energy defending the first attack. How he suddenly summoned the energy like that with the attack in his face is beyond me...but I said nothing against it. Whatever, if the mods determine your defense unfair and unfit, you've just lost a character.  

Ceron

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:53 pm
Looks at Sakura Ai siggy..ahh..if that girl had green hair,it would remind me of the days when I took pictures of couples together,making out,ect...heh..I had a whole file on Susie and Uwasa ((must nto cry..::sniff::gahh)) a picture of Celeste kissing Winter..thanks to Shota,my super duper photo taking andriod..before..before she died..like Momo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wuved her..she was my favorite NPC..EVER!!

heh..I've planned out everyhting for my figth with Kurai..but..if revival is such a sin...then dosen't that make Jesus bad? Since he came back alive in 3 days..hee hee.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:55 pm
Ceron, it means he'll p***y out and go crawling to his mommy  

Inaluke

Alef

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:55 pm
*claps* Mortal kombat ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:56 pm
You do have a point joy but we will leave that as a plot hole anyway hey joy don't feel bad your not the only sin remember uwasa came back from the dead once.*pats joy on the head*Though i do not know why you want to fight kurai but go ahead it will be fun to watch.  

uwasa

Ceron

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:57 pm
Well problem is, he can't just do that. It's against the rules to power game, and auto-escapes count as powergamming. Joy, you're a mod, maybe you can help me out in this regard?  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games