Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:33 pm
Xia gave a huff and looked away a bit. "No." she said, but it was rather obvious she was since she was still clinging to him. She was never really fond of heights since none of her powers allowed her to fly and plants didn't require it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:36 pm
bixyll put his arm around her waist to help her stay balanced and keep her from falling he still followed recca extremely fast  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:38 pm
Xia blushed a little at the thought of him holding her waist like that and just stared off at Recca, wondering where the heck they were going.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:45 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia blushed a little at the thought of him holding her waist like that and just stared off at Recca, wondering where the heck they were going.

bixyll got bored and still followed recca but began to do flips in the air and barrel rolls  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:51 pm
((yeah thanks for leavin me standing Rikku.... stare ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:33 am
Xia screamed and clung this time extremely tight, shutting her eyes and whimpering slightly. "What are you doing?" she cried out scared to death. ((lol))  

Sphinx-chan

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:12 pm
Recca reached the location from where the red flash was from, "where did you go?" Recca shot more arrows everywhere, and everyone of them flashed, "oh so you're gonna play it that way huh?" Recca's staff turned into it's daggers, and he began flying off again  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:57 pm
((your welcome alita... lol)) berry walked around the town and sorta keeped an eye on bixyll trying to figure out why he sayed what he sayed to her. she thought they were together kinda of as a couple.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:10 pm
BIXYLL STOP DOING FLIPS WHEN HE HEARD XIA SCREAMING "..OOPS SORRY I FORGOT YOU WHERE THERE ((sorry caps lock)) bixyll flew straight after recca and was next to him "what are we looking for?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:14 pm
Xia frowned at him and stuck her tongue out then turned to Recca, curious as well.  

Sphinx-chan

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:16 pm
bixyll glared at her " do that again and ill drop you..." he looked away"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:20 pm
Xia gulped. "Sorry." she said sweatdropping then grinned. "Thanks for carrying me. I'm not that heavy am I?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.  

Sphinx-chan

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:25 pm
berrry partly laughes quietly watching them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:38 pm
bixyll smiled at her "not at all "  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:42 pm
Xia grinned back, still being hung by her waist. "So what do you think Recca knows that we don't?" she asked, tilting her head to the side in curiosity.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games