Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyr525

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 pm
So, did you "dead-heads" miss me? biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:59 pm
Sounds like a plan. biggrin Plus there's another little extra bit of storyline on this cell phone game.

And I just saw Christian Slater is gonna be in a new NBC show this fall. Two people share the same body and don't even know it. :O He's Henry, the nice guy and Edward, the... assassin. razz My Own Worst Enemy. Looks cool. Plus he shares the names of a Silent Hill character and a neat AitD protagonist. That he kinda bastardized slightly by being him in the Uwe Boll movie. Better than the straight-to-DVD sequel out next year 'cause he was at least the same race as the character he was portraying. xd Rick Yune (Zao from 007 Die Another Day) replaces Slater. Sad. When will Boll just roll over and die?

And omg, yes we did! whee

And if you turn on NBC right now, there's this cool show on called Fear Itself. This chick is in a zombie-infested wasteland of a world. Not sure if it's a new series or not, but it seems like the pilot.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Tyr525

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:09 pm
I'll have to take a look at that show. It's not on for another 3 hours here... Oh crap, I can't! D:

I'm going to see the Dark Knight tonight at like, 11 and we're leaving an hour early. Ugh... I'll try and record it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:41 am
So... Dark Knight was 'effin awesome! O: No spoilers.  

Tyr525

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:45 am
Very awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:18 am
Seeing it today at 3:55. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:26 am
So I was watching Kuffs (good movie) and in the credits I saw what I thought was Richard Waugh under stunts. I was like "Wha?" and looked more closely. Turns out there's some guy named Ric Waugh. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:06 am
Christian Bale is overrated. Thee I said it.

Michael Keaton FTW!

Now HERE's a superhero movie I'm looking forward to: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/241236.html?playlist=featured  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:04 pm
Well, while that is your opinion, Bio darling, not all of us share it.

There, *I* said it.

Going to see Dark Knight in IMAX tomorrow morning at 9, probably by myself, because my ex-rommate (whom I was going to see the movie with)'s sister is in jail and She has until.. now... to make bail. Had it been me, I would have let my sister spend the weekend in jail for sure. It's a long story...

I'm excited. Very, very excited.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:04 pm
Nobody ever said Michael Keaton wasn't utterly amazing. razz It's just that Christian Bale brings out Brucie's darker side rather well. The Dark Knight was just awesome. xd

And there was a trailer for Watchmen. That looks really cool too.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:28 pm
Meh, I'm not too crazy about Christian Bale, probably because he's got way too many fanboys and fangirls.

David Hayter, the voice of Solid Snake wrote the screenplay for Watchmen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:34 pm
He's also writing the screenplay for the Lost Planet movie.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:39 pm
Oh, I also picked up Assassin's Creed today. I know I said I'd rent it first, but ******** it. It must've sold over a million copies for a reason, A. And B, it's an adventure game that's not a first person shooter, so I should embrace it. And C, for $30, how can I go wrong?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:36 pm
You'll have to give us your review of Assassin's Creed. I'm very curious. Visually it looks stunning, I'm curious to see what's behind the pretty faces.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:52 pm
Adam West is the only true Batman... xD  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games