Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ookami_Girl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:01 pm
Well I was going to save him or something but...@.@  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:01 pm
I would like to point out if joy does not mined that you both are breaking rules here, one yes he is power gaming but it is only to save his character there for a bit more under standable. Two you are trying to kill a character off without permission if you read the rules they say that very clearly is wrong.  

uwasa

Cevian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:04 pm
Well what do you want me to do, die? I just don't want to die. Now that he is unconsious he can be helped back to normal, you just need someone to enter his mind, (under new management)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:05 pm
Nani?Who me?? ::points to self:: No powerplaying. For Ria High..its building up your powers..you can't just come here and expect that everyone is going to allow you to be all so high and mighty. Yes,your allowed to block,and dodge a few attacks..but not all of them,thats cheap.And then no one is gonna wanna play with you.

Except when i do figth Kurai ((cuz I spent an 10 mintue daydreaming about my moves..and I havn't fougth in a while) I will seem pretty powerful..but I just have..powerful moments,once or twice,in my whole year of being here. Most of the time,Im a simple trick here..trick there. But no..powerplaying bad!! And if you keep on doing it..Me as a crew member..can..umm..suspened you.

>.< but Im such a a softie I know I won't..but Sakura will!!Cuz she is the strictest Crew member around..ever..  

JoY_AnGel

Immolatus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:05 pm
Who needs to kill..... My character wouldn''t kill anyone, just maim and criple them so bad that they have to continue to RP with a character thats a vegetable.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:07 pm
unless someone heals them of course!! ^-^ We have lots of healers here!! 3nodding  

HiddenJoy

uwasa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:07 pm
Alright fine you would not have killed him but did you ask if you could do that to his character because that is like death because they are unable to roleplay that person anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:09 pm
My character's too cheerful and soft-hearted to harm anyone too much! ^^ Unless she gets mad...

*sighs* This is getting a little out of hand I suppose...  

Ookami_Girl

Immolatus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:09 pm
I'm sorry that I'm such a badass cool  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:11 pm
You cannot kill another person's character without their consent. This is considered to be power playing, which is forbidden. You can kill any 'secondary' characters as you like, though. (secondary being characters that you have introduced but aren't somebody's character…same thing as NPCs basically)

That's directly from the rules. A player is not allowed to kill another player's character, that doesnt' mean the player isn't allowed to make an attempt. The two are very different, and by engaging in a fight where he rightfully should have known his life would be endangered (As it was mentioned Yusake would try to kill him, Yusake was asked to kill him) then he is willingly putting himself in harm's way, he is allowing himself to take the chancne of being killed. As for saving his own character, power playing his still power playing. I understand this is a very light hearted guild, but using "I'm trying to keep my character alive." as justification for power playing is no different then using "Because my character has a huge history." or "My character is the son of *Insert god or other such being here*" as a reason to power play.

You also can't keep on dodging or blocking everything someone throws at you. The idea is to be fair- being “cheap” is lame and distasteful. If you fight unfairly, it makes things no fun. However, you can do pretty much whatever you want to NPCs (Non-Player Characters), just don’t make it stupid by being unrealistically powerful, even if they are only NPCs. It would get quite annoying…

The idea is to be fair, not just auto-dodge the attack. I'm all for wanting to not lose a character, but Cevian knew what he was getting into. I said nothing against the forming of a mini-valcano, the sudden change in temperature, or the instant summing of a powerful thunder storm. But there is always a line to be drawn, one that shouldn't be crossed.  

Ceron

uwasa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:11 pm
Well i was not trying to make you apoligize i was just satating facts but i do not wish to fight or make an enemie of any one just wanted to point out some rules.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:12 pm
...heh most of the girls are..except Ella,Feena,and Kiyowa...the bad girls of Ria High. but if you look at it in a different angle..it would be Joy,Skaura Ai,and Tiffy who are the badasses..since those other three are their other,or past selfs.  

HiddenJoy

Cevian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:15 pm
Well he is my main character, he's just possesed, and If you hadn't acted like it was a 1-Hit KO attack, it would of hit him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:15 pm
Usawa: Hey but then again, breaking limbs are still good, you can still talk.

Ceron and Cevian, stop debating whether or not someone is going to die, let whats his face do as he wishes and let him run away. Then you two can duke it out again later.... Except I want to see you two bleed each other, I don't want to watch no trick a** firework show. xd  

Immolatus

uwasa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:18 pm
Oh breaking limbs i have nothing against my guy get's alot of broken bones here or there. But you are right let us drop this for this will get us no were in the long run. Anyway immolatus how was your day today.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games