Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:13 pm
I am doooing well. Thinking on what to do xD

How about you?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:14 pm
Well, at least one thing hasn't changed. o wo  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Princess_Kat747

Fashionable Rabbit

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:16 pm
I'm doing alright as well ^^ Had some coffee and actually feel pretty good i feel like I should post as Karu again while i have an idea  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:28 pm
I...I told you...;;;;  

Yamiko Enoki

Fashionable Businesswoman

Princess_Kat747

Fashionable Rabbit

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:32 pm
... let's see if i can try to fix this... Obviously i need some brightly colored pills. At least that's what Dr.Mario taught me  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:38 pm
Well, so far I don't think she's had a single thought for anybody besides herself. Even wanting to know where Minori is seems to be less "How is she doing?" and more "I want her here to comfort me." and stuff. She's being very "Me, me, me!" at the moment. It's all how she feels, how she's unhappy, how she's hurt. Not a thought for what might have driven others to do the things they did, or an attempt to see things from anyone else's point of view. It all revolves around her, and she can't even notice when others are doing their best, but being imperfect because they are, in fact, flawed individuals. Which, being on the I. Team, she should understand better than most. Meeting Shadows and all that.

Which... is very consistent with her overall character. o wo But I think I see Arena's point about how both of our characters could stand to try and accept each other a little more. Rednal, at least, is trying. v.v He may not be good at it, but he is trying.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:31 pm
Weeeeeell, I believe she has the right to feel that way. We are aaall entitled a bit of selfish time when we are down, scared, confused, mad. Especially when we've been scarred that way...You just want to be near loved ones
to know they are there fine and well...and perhaps their sole presence just soothe us...makes us feeel like things aren't all that wrong, that there's some fixing to be done. *nods*

Or xD I dunno

Because, Amelia too, is a flawed individual, and she needs her space. While some might react to poking at their defenses, some get even deeper into themselves, surrounding in high walls. And words after that won't do any help xD Probably make things worse.
So! With people like that...you just need time.
Give her time xD She'll listen when she cools down. If you know how to approach her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:37 pm
Hey, at least I didn't do Plan B. o wo  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:39 pm
Plan B? XD I am afraid to ask.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:39 pm
The heck was plan B? And why is it that none of those plans were "Approach her cautiously and don't insult." ?  

Yamiko Enoki

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:04 pm
Plan B was Yidhra kissing her until she goes limp. *Totally serious*

And none of those plans were "approach her cautiously and don't insult" because Rednal is a "tough love" sort of person who's more likely to try and be a gadfly then be all hugs and niceness. Especially because he came back to help, and all she's done is be her usual self-absorbed, bratty self. When he's trying to apologize. And she won't even think about trying to meet him anywhere in the middle, or even anywhere past her but still on her side; nope, only plans that work perfectly for her are allowed, because she's just the most specialest snowflake ever.

v.v

Okay, that's exaggerating. XD She's not that bad. Seriously, though, I have no intention of having him go OOC (the way you apparently want him to). And basically slapping his hand away when he's honestly feeling guilty and trying to make things better, well... he's not really patient, so I expect him to be more pissed off than groveling because of her displeasure. She might be used to being all high and mighty over others, and expect them to cater to her, but Rednal has never, ever let things like that intimidate him. He does not think she's better than he is, he thinks she's his equal. He's trying to understand where she's coming from. It'd be nice if she could at least pretend to do the same.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:09 pm
.......................KISSING?!

ahem well obviously these two need a medium. And telling her that shhe's having a pity party usually means that she was doing it for attention. God damn wish this went smoother.

Yamiko Enoki

Princess_Kat747

Fashionable Rabbit

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:17 pm
... If that was plan B i don't wanna know what an emergency plan C would be  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:17 pm
A mediator would be good. v.v *nods*  

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

HolyShitItsJosh

Shirtless Entrepreneur

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:18 pm
human... persona...LESBIAN KISS?
User Image  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games