Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:52 pm
"i dont know he says something happened to him and now he works with god and slays demons...."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:24 pm
berry follows them and watches them."something wrong with bixyll i can tell"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:34 pm
"Recca must now become my enemy."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:50 pm
s dark shadowy figure left bixyll's body it resembled him but bixyll continued to fly like he didn't notice it the figure flew to Vexion and landed next to him this one could be seen " .... and why IS that?" he said behind him  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:57 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
s dark shadowy figure left bixyll's body it resembled him but bixyll continued to fly like he didn't notice it the figure flew to Vexion and landed next to him this one could be seen " .... and why IS that?" he said behind him
"I am a demon. There is no escaping that fate. I fight for my own cause, and serve the dark overlord Lucipher."((Satan, The Devil, Beelzebub, El Diablo. Whatever you want to call him.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:00 pm
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"I am a demon. There is no escaping that fate. I fight for my own cause, and serve the dark overlord Lucipher."((Satan, The Devil, Beelzebub, El Diablo. Whatever you want to call him.))
((you picked the best onelol))"hmm.. then we share somethingin common" the phantom smirked  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:02 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
((you picked the best onelol))"hmm.. then we share somethingin common" the phantom smirked
"Do you think of him as a master?"((Awesome avi dude. What are you supposed to be?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:04 pm
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Do you think of him as a master?"((Awesome avi dude. What are you supposed to be?))
(( thanks its ust some swat special agent guy i kind of used your resident eveil model but that kind of messed up....)) " i see know one as a master..."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:07 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
(( thanks its ust some swat special agent guy i kind of used your resident eveil model but that kind of messed up....)) " i see know one as a master..."
"Then we do share something in common."*He turns towards the figure and holds out his hand.*"I am Vexxion."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:08 pm
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Then we do share something in common."*He turns towards the figure and holds out his hand.*"I am Vexxion."
"i'd rather not share my name you can just call me jackal..."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:09 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"i'd rather not share my name you can just call me jackal..."
"Very well."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:14 pm
recca was attacked by a black being, but it immediately was destroyed by a dagger before it got to him. "Ion, i will not forgive you. Give back Pandemonium's head"

((Chrono Crusade...lol))  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:20 pm
*bixyll phantom shook vexion's hand*

bixyll flew next to recca "what can we do to help " hes back to normal for the moment but remembers everything that happened  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:31 pm
Xia blinked and stared at Recca and look at Bixyll, but then turned back to Recca. "What the heck was that?" she asked, confused a bit by all this.  

Sphinx-chan

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:50 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia blinked and stared at Recca and look at Bixyll, but then turned back to Recca. "What the heck was that?" she asked, confused a bit by all this.
berry walked out of the shadows"so there was something up with him. i knew it. after all and me and bixyll of been toward together i know him better than anyone i think."berry calmed down and smiled and coughed up some blood in her hand but hid it  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games