Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:53 pm
lol. Was that random?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:59 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Adam West is the only true Batman... xD

Now THERE's a man after my own heart.

"Holy Human Surfboards, Batman!"

rofl  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm
I'm not sure if any of you people have heard this or not. I figure if Biohazard has heard he is fuming already ahead of time.

The next Silent Hill is going to not have fixed cameras, and an improved fighting system. As the source I saw it from put it, less of a horror game and more of an action game.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:15 pm
Well can you put the Site for US to see? And yes, I can sense the anger in him right now. O_O  

UmbraGallus

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:19 pm
I saw it on one of those little news feed things on G4 channel on tv. I don't have a site, I could try looking though. I should try looking. I shall try looking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:21 pm
Yeah if Bio doesn't know already, he'd be demanding proof. But do it just to be safe. biggrin  

UmbraGallus

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:27 pm
I found a vid of an interview/gameplay on G4 for it.

http://e3.g4tv.com/e32008/videos/26922/Hands_On_Silent_Hill_Homecoming.html

It is a bit laggy for me, so I am mostly just listening to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:30 pm
Well this sucks...  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:32 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=414&t=530722#158343647  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:33 pm
Yeah, I know how much you guys hated what happned to Resident Evil with number four.

So as soon as I saw and heard that mentioning of stuff on G4 I knew that either you guys were already yelling about it or that you guys would want to know as soon as possible.

Oh, you had heard already, and he got it from where I heard it.  

Yin Yun Yang

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:34 pm
Hmm....i somehow skipped a page....That's no good.

But yeah it's all true. Survival Horror is dying. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:36 pm
Someday, maybe a while from now, maybe when the PS4 comes out, but who knows, maybe sooner, I will fund a Survival horror game with pre-rendered static camera angles and tank controls, just for the loyal fans of the genre. And who knows, maybe there's gonna be a way to check who has which games, and I won't allow this game to be sold to anyone who owns RE4.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:36 pm
NotteRequiem
Kaworu__Nagisa

rofl
"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!"

I have the original Batman movie on Blu-ray now. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Someday, maybe a while from now, maybe when the PS4 comes out, but who knows, maybe sooner, I will fund a Survival horror game with pre-rendered static camera angles and tank controls, just for the loyal fans of the genre. And who knows, maybe there's gonna be a way to check who has which games, and I won't allow this game to be sold to anyone who owns RE4.

That's the best idea i've heard since...since...The last time you made another good idea, which wasn't too long ago. biggrin  

UmbraGallus

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:40 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
NotteRequiem
Kaworu__Nagisa

rofl
"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!"

I have the original Batman movie on Blu-ray now. xD

I LOVE THAT QUOTE!!!

And I have that movie. Hooray Adam West. The likes of his batman will most likely never be seen again.

Also, who knows Bio, someday in the future survival horror games will make a comeback. I mean there is probably a cycle, like almost everything in life. Someday in the future videogame players will be more into slower paced games like rpgs and survival horror games instead of the action packed speed and brutality based games of today.

I mean really, it was a very popular genre, I doubt it will ever completely die out.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games