Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4160 4161 4162 4163 4164 4165 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:47 pm

soooo tired after soccer practice
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:47 pm

Masumi H Dekata
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
bb3000ae
i got a math problem for you You + Her = Not happening XD. I kid i kid, but blondes mmm, i got my a blonde girl and she no good at math. Which is fine cause I am so i feel smart weeee

Ethal being blonde means you have to be super hot and have alot of fun

Hey BB for your new tai limitations i had already learned more then what you said in your new post thingy.So i was wondering if i can keep like half or like all of them.I spent alot of time rping to learn the stages and styles.I havnt even mastered one yet

you one of the reasons we even had to do a limitation stare

Really who complained?Whats so wrong with learning styles.Tell me what i did wrong

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:48 pm

I keep telling you im free eris baby XD
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:48 pm

slick tired after streetball...I was puttin up buckets soon as dem street lights came on,lol

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Masumi H Dekata
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
bb3000ae
i got a math problem for you You + Her = Not happening XD. I kid i kid, but blondes mmm, i got my a blonde girl and she no good at math. Which is fine cause I am so i feel smart weeee

Hey BB for your new tai limitations i had already learned more then what you said in your new post thingy.So i was wondering if i can keep like half or like all of them.I spent alot of time rping to learn the stages and styles.I havnt even mastered one yet

Really who complained?Whats so wrong with learning styles.Tell me what i did wrong

I knew the instant you got all those styles they were gonna do something..You pushed the envelope..admit it..you know,lol
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:51 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Masumi H Dekata
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
bb3000ae

I knew the instant you got all those styles they were gonna do something..You pushed the envelope..admit it..you know,lol

Actually i didn tthink it would matter.I was like the third person to learn more then 4 styles.I might of know the most but i didnt cause much trouble so i didnt think it mattered.I fought with Cain but thats like it

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Masumi H Dekata
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
bb3000ae

That is a rather rude response...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Hayabusa1111
Masumi H Dekata
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
bb3000ae

You must be new here, that is just how she acts rolleyes ..she WILL put you on spot.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:54 pm

Hayabusa1111 me and Masumi dont really get along all that often.Its not that bad cus shes like never one when im on and i dont post in the chat room that often.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:55 pm

trust mean she WILL PUT U ON THE SPOT CAUSE THATS HOW SHE IS ALL THE TIME TO PPL

Rockgirl809

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:55 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Hayabusa1111
Masumi H Dekata
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
bb3000ae

You must be new here, that is just how she acts rolleyes ..she WILL put you on spot.

Then she will ban you...jk dont ban me xd
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:57 pm

See, that doesn't make much sense. Calling people out to their face doesn't help much in my opinion.

Nebulosis

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:00 pm

HEY, don't gang up on her..she's..kinda nice
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:00 pm

he asked something and got an answer, so maybe asking is better for pm then a chatbox *just opinion*

Masumi H Dekata

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:02 pm

I don't know, but you always seem to talk crap to other people and stuff. You know, treating people like sh!t doesn't help much. Maybe that could explain why I got PMs from people saying your a little off edge...
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4160 4161 4162 4163 4164 4165 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games