Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4161 4162 4163 4164 4165 4166 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Masumi H Dekata
he asked something and got an answer, so maybe asking is better for pm then a chatbox *just opinion*

Uhh you still didnt answer my previous questions:

Really who complained?Whats so wrong with learning styles.Tell me what i did wrong

D: Masumi's awesometastical. Everyone's different, so lay off and just don't post if your opinions differ.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Masumi H Dekata

blah blah blah, I treat people the way I'm treated. And I've at one point or another been cused out by everyone here. So that why. If you see I'm nice to people who are nice to me, like eris and nuppins, and naito. But if your on my bad list your staying there. Dont like it, don't care, how it going to be
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Masumi H Dekata
blah blah blah, I treat people the way I'm treated. And I've at one point or another been cused out by everyone here. So that why. If you see I'm nice to people who are nice to me, like eris and nuppins, and naito. But if your on my bad list your staying there. Dont like it, don't care, how it going to be

I never cused at you.I dont think i did.I really dont have a problem with you, your just mean to me

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Masumi H Dekata
he asked something and got an answer, so maybe asking is better for pm then a chatbox *just opinion*

Really who complained?Whats so wrong with learning styles.Tell me what i did wrong
Well technically if all the bonuses from the styles stacked up, someone would have natural strength surpassing a medic, reflexes that outclass the sharingan and impossible speed. Not to mention the countless techniques from the various styles.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Alicia Joana
Lol, too bad Eris. xp

b***h.

Eris5

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Masumi H Dekata

'cept you keep wanting to kill nuppins character with your character.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Mayvine
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Masumi H Dekata

Well technically if all the bonuses from the styles stacked up, someone would have natural strength surpassing a medic, reflexes that outclass the sharingan and impossible speed. Not to mention the countless techniques from the various styles.

I didnt even learn all the techniques.I can already out class a medic and i have reflexes that are half of the sharingan.I can also react as fast as i can think pretty much

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Hey, don't call me a b***h. crying
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Mayvine
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Masumi H Dekata

I didnt even learn all the techniques.I can already out class a medic and i have reflexes that are half of the sharingan.I can also react as fast as i can think pretty much
Exactly my point, and you where only chuunin, imagine a sannin who had mastered all of the styles

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Alicia Joana
Hey, don't call me a b***h. crying

Your the most awesome mod here besides Kats.Your liek the only one that doesnt piss people off.

Your also my fav along with Kats
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Eris5
Masumi H Dekata

'cept you keep wanting to kill nuppins character with your character.

My character hates her, but I love nuppins lol

Masumi H Dekata

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Mayvine
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Mayvine
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Masumi H Dekata

Exactly my point, and you where only chuunin, imagine a sannin who had mastered all of the styles

Yea what if he was sannin,im not that violent like eris where i go and attack a village and try to screw everyone up.I would spend mos tof my days rping with kats and sparing and leading a team.Im only a chuunin and i told kat i owuld take on a team.I dont even like teaching and im not even from that village.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Masumi H Dekata

Masumi answer the questions

I tired of being ignored when i ask stuff

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Masumi H Dekata

Masumi answer the questions

I tired of being ignored when i ask stuff

1. Idk
2. Why would I tell you
3. If you tired of being ignored, pm someone instead of posting in a damn public chatroom that i look at maybe once every 30 min
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4161 4162 4163 4164 4165 4166 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games