Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Hiro took out the kunai, but even though he felt like he wanted to end his life he forced all of his chakra out of his body. A thick layer of chakra ran out side of his body "I will over come you...And die only for the sake of my village"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Kit smiled as the kid forced his way through the genjutsu. Seeing as how since he was a chuunin what he did in breaking the genjutsu would leave him weakend. Taking this opportunity Kit made 4 handsigns. "Chakra arrow." Pointing his finger like a gun at the weakend or stunned Hiro and sent a solid yellow arrow from his finger directly at Hiro's chest.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Hiro got angry and forced his hand up and a large chunk of wood came out defending him as he fell to the ground ".....C-cowardice....."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:04 pm

Kit smiled as the arrow hit the wood and sent a small electric discharge oover the span of five feet. It would slightly shock Hiro instead of kill him like intended. Keeping his finger cocked like a gun Kit sent 4 arrows go agin. The first was fire. It smacked against the wood cuasing it to burn away. The second was earth. It smotherd the flames easily. The third was water. Which soaked the entire ground around Hiro. The final fourth arrow was yellow and touched the outside of the puddle and sent a powerful lightning charge around Hiros body. "Being able to cause your enemy to fall isnt cowardice...Its called power."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:17 pm

Hiro opened the first gate and then the 2nd one and then he finally opened the third gate. He got up quickly and dashed out of the way so quickly that he was almost like a blur. He quickly rushed into the village to the hospital because he knew that he would die soon if he didn't hurry
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 pm

Kit smiled as the boy ran away. "Cowardice." Turning back around he looked at the archangel once more. "Sorry bout that." Where were we?

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:26 pm

((Rather that or die so.....and besides you were an ally....nice work taking out the kid who needs to train for the EXAMS!))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:31 pm

((LOL you shouldnt make it through the exams.......YOur rping is kinda sloopy. Id freshen up.))

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:34 pm

((Thats because I'm lazy and sick right now stare .......But Ask Zann, He taught me how to RP like a year ago 3nodding ))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:36 pm

(Just becuz he taught you doesnt mean you learned anything. LOL)

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:40 pm

((I've learned a lot. And I was Trained by Rahenno and Susmu and Zann and Neko....wow thats a lot of senseis gonk
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:43 pm

(Thats nothing...........Zann,DSW,Jedi,Susumu,Oroami,Lenon, Rahenno, Man thats about half.)

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:44 pm

((But I'm only Chuunin blaugh ))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:48 pm

(Aww your just a baby ^^ why did you run away?)

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:29 pm

(hey lighten up on the guy....he does get lazy sometimes though....maybe you should get some Rping training done Hiro I think You Rped in the other guild too much and got a little lazy no offense)

Kuro walked into the gates Ignoring everyone else"I have no Idea whats going on so...I'll just"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games