Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:15 pm
Yokai reappeared right behind Kazuo, and this was his only chance. He jumped towards the opponent and touched his right shoulder against his back, he would go along with the explosion, and there definately was little chance for him to get out as Yokai tried to grab onto Kazuo. Yokai hoped that this worked, or he lost easily.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:31 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo smiles as Yokai jumps on his back. Scales would cover Kazuo entirely lessening the effects of the explosion greatly to his already strong body though the explosion would do a small bit of damage. Yokai would probably find himself being flown back at high speeds and the damage of the bomb greater since Kazuo was in front making the explosion only have one other place to go, back at Yokai. The bomb only nudged Kazuo forward a little because of his immense strength. Kazuo would then turn around and follow how far his opponent flew with his eternal sharingan eye.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:52 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru sighed and observed the raikage. Suddenly a kunai landed next to him on it was a note.
"Another village hmm this may be interesting." He said as he read it and left.

((BB and Firu let me do this smile Wings your choice But if you want just dump the corpse at the cloud gates... he at least needs a burial. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:24 pm
((WTF are you gonna do with my corpse!!! scream gonk xp ))  

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:32 pm
((Well I'm gonna see if putting your corpse together with another corpse then making a human puppet works...

Kidding man... yonbi is hungry... ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:33 pm
(( crying snack? I think i liked the 1st one better.))  

Bloodfang23

KazElli

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:56 pm
((Actually he told me what he will do to your body... he will give it as a cadaver for Tera's medical training...))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo then makes a handsign and a clone appears in his place while he exits heading to his home to do some training. The lightning clone would take care of Yokai. Kazuo didn't have time to fight further even if he was able to fight after the explosion.

(This is a second post. My first post is up a little more. I needed to go learn a new jutsu.)

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:37 pm
Yokai didn't fly back or anything. He was in the same exact place as he got Kazuo with. His eyes were closed and he was close to death. Yokai sighed and thought I lost... Yokai then slept hoping he wouldn't die there.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

The clone walks over to Yokai and places his dog on his lap then reaches down and picks him up. "You did very good." He then disappears heading to the Cloud hospital.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:19 am
Gai Kou entered and awaited the arival of the man  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:29 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir walked onto the training grounds and noticed the boy he'd arrested some time before. His hair stood on edge a bit as he wondered if the boy would try to have some payback.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:33 am
White Rain barked letting Gai Kou know that the man was here."Hey i need your help, teach me how to break genjutsu."Gai Kou listened carfully to try and locate the man."I feel that since you arrested me this is the least you can do".  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:42 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
A low growl seem to come from Fenrir's lips as he tried to work past the fact that this boy was trying to make it sound like he owed him something. "Fine" he muttered. "I hate being put under genjutsu, so I can sympathize with your request. Now, the method to break out of a genjutsu is simple." Fenrir formed the kai handseal to show Gai. "You only need to form this seal and concentrate on breaking your own chakra flow. By breaking this flow you dispell the genjutsu. I will perform the instant strike genjutsu on you now so that you may practice until you learn it." Fenrir said as he formed another seal and suddenly disappeared in a loud clap and appeared in front of Gai to instantly stab him through the chest with a katana.

((I have to go now, but you can do the rest on your own from here. Its five posts to learn. Good luck.))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:22 am
((Yeah FENRIR HATES MY GENJUTSUS!!! sometimes people forget to use kai when I use genjutsus and my real attacks get confusing with them. I especially like my sandstorm genjutsu and sand maze genjutsu ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games