Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Immolatus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:19 pm
I went to eat sushi with friends cause it was someones birthday. Then they chilled at my place, and now they're all gone. I gotta head to work at 9 though. What about yourself?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:21 pm
Look, don't start bitching about the power of my attacks when you are the one who used the lightning in the first place. Hell, if by some miracle a living creature can stand in front of an explosion that leaves a three foot deep crater in the ground like that. It's just common sense...big explosion: Not live.

If by some act of God an explosion's kinetic force couldn't rip things to shreds when said things are directly in the explosion's path, then I've just become a believer. Feh, he can try to fight me again some other time if he wants, but I'll slap him around again.

Nice and all to be attached to your characters, but sometimes a person has to let go. Whatever, if he wants to run away with his character that's fine, but maybe it'll make him and his character think twice when someone asks you politely to stop being a jerk.  

Ceron

uwasa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:23 pm
WEll i have not done anything today except finish some choirs i needed to be done like dishes and crap. Other then that i have been on gaia all day waiting to rp with someone but everyone is busy or not on. You know i had sushi once i realy did not like it do you like it?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:25 pm
Yeah, sushi is good maybe cause I'm asian... But oh well, all food is good. I love to eat biggrin

Cevian and Ceron, GOD, can you two call it day?!  

Immolatus

Cevian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:26 pm
I know, but all he wanted was to see senceless damage, for he likes that, and then you almost kill me, and I don''t want to die. I was just playing incharacter. Dark Michio thinks that he is stronger then he is so he picks fights with others stronger then he realy is.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:28 pm
Well i''m not asain maybe that''s wy i dislicked it see i''m canadian and please no one make any jokes at that stare . But anyway ya i know what your saying i think you two just need to stop fighting and cool down away from each other.  

uwasa

Ceron

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:29 pm
Feh, whatever.

Make your little escape already and get out of my sight, I'm done with you.

I've made Alef and Ina wait long as it is, sorry again you two for doing that.  
Hey peoples...so Ceron want to do the whole Items shepile and stuff? That is of course if your not busy.... blaugh  

Cabbageicus

Ookami_Girl

Alright alright, everyone lives, yippee and hip-hip-hooray >.>;; So how about we all stop arguing and stuff?  
Hey, I'm Canadian too, westside BC!  

Immolatus

uwasa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:31 pm
Hey your from bc my sister use to live there and so does one of my freinds. Well i live in london ontario hows the weather there.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:36 pm
Well that is the thing, the energy to block is used up, the storm is growing, and Michio can't move, so I'm a sitting duck, just don't try to kill me again.  

Cevian

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.. close enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:37 pm
I swear between two people some time you really do need a panel of judges to call the shots in a Rp fight blaugh  

Cabbageicus

uwasa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:38 pm
Kurai.......Sometimes.....you just scare me ok that is all i can say. but it was funny.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games