Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:30 am
*still staying in the hotel, laying on the bed, drugged out. A shadow cast itself about and then it went out the window. whatever it was, it left me to die*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:57 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
*bixyll phantom shook vexion's hand*

bixyll flew next to recca "what can we do to help " hes back to normal for the moment but remembers everything that happened

"there are demon's here, but not just any demons, they wish to destroy the three worlds"  

MrAsianK

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:59 pm
"Demons? Three worlds?" Xia blinked in confusion.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:04 pm
bixyll pulled out his sword " lets take them out"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:25 pm
Xia stared at Bixyll then shrugged. "Guess if they're bad, taking them out soudns like a good choice." she said, snapping her fingers and below her vines appeared, flailing themselves back and forth as sharp thorns gleamed in the light on their stems.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:52 pm
bixyll landed ontop of a bulding and set xia down i think you can take ot form here he began to hop from roof to roof  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:26 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll landed ontop of a bulding and set xia down i think you can take ot form here he began to hop from roof to roof
*Vexxion appears in front of him.*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:59 pm
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll jumped by him  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:06 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll jumped by him
*He unsheaths his katana and begins to attack Bixyll.*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:19 pm
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll jumped by him
bixylls body turns to the phantom and the blades fly rigth thewoguh his body he contues to just across the buldings in this form  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:23 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll jumped by him
bixylls body turns to the phantom and the blades fly rigth thewoguh his body he contues to just across the buldings in this form
Berry runs around following bixyll but trying to hid from him as well and hiding the fact that she coughing up blood
(see last post of the last page)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:18 am
"the three worlds, heaven earth and hell. if they succeed they will be destroyed, we have to kill the Sinners"  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:21 am
phantom bixyll landed next to him he his buster sword appeared in his hand he stood in a ready position waiting for Vexion to see him  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:38 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
phantom bixyll landed next to him he his buster sword appeared in his hand he stood in a ready position waiting for Vexion to see him
Berry watched bixyll and wondered why vexxion was attacking him"whats going on?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:40 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Berry watched bixyll and wondered why vexxion was attacking him"whats going on?"

*something appears behind berry and grabs her*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games