Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoko-Nami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:59 pm
Hello scumbags. lol. I'm just playin' hey ya'll.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:44 pm
ATTN TALON
Hey there, my name is Rune, and I only have seven days to make 20 posts! What if I cant make it??? I'd like to RP, yet I dont want to jump on in willy, nilly! Please help!  

RuneEnsatto

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:56 pm
I'll ban your damn a**. mad
But only because you haven't read everything. We are exempting certain people past a certain date! Read carefully! stare I don't know how many times we've said it. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:11 pm
- 'sleeps' on his hammock while Billy Madison is playing on his portable vig screen television- 3nodding xd  

Tanakietsu

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:17 pm
Yoko-Nami
Hello scumbags. lol. I'm just playin' hey ya'll.

Why I'm offended! I am indeed a scumbag and I demand I get the respect one deserves!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:20 pm
RuneEnsatto
ATTN TALON
Hey there, my name is Rune, and I only have seven days to make 20 posts! What if I cant make it??? I'd like to RP, yet I dont want to jump on in willy, nilly! Please help!

stare Read the ammendums to the first post in the Purge Announcement Thread. Bear in mind to read the rules before complaining about them.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:20 pm
Yay for Talon-san back-up! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:46 pm
Tanakietsu
Yay for Talon-san back-up! heart

*Appears upon the rafters and looks down at everyone, sprinkling a snow-like substance onto the surrounding area*

I wan't it to snow gonk Heya by the way ^.^  

~Ayame-chan~

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:48 pm
'Ey! eek 3nodding surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:51 pm
Tanakietsu

Tana me mate!

*Dumps a large amount of the snowy substance upon her friend and smiles happily, jumping down onto the ground before him*

Happy holidays!  

~Ayame-chan~

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:54 pm
~Ayame-chan~
Tanakietsu

Tana me mate!

*Dumps a large amount of the snowy substance upon her friend and smiles happily, jumping down onto the ground before him*

Happy holidays!

-hugs- Happy holidays to you too! surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:56 pm
Tanakietsu

*Returns the hug before tilting her head slightly and looking at him curiously*

So what are you going to be up to tomorrow? 3nodding  

~Ayame-chan~

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:59 pm
~Ayame-chan~
Tanakietsu

*Returns the hug before tilting her head slightly and looking at him curiously*

So what are you going to be up to tomorrow? 3nodding

Sleeping and watching my family open up presents, than I'll probably cry and sit on my bed feeling sorry for myself because I have no-one to be with for the holidays. The same thing happens every day in the winter holiday, cept the presents thing. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:00 pm
Tanakietsu
Sleeping and watching my family open up presents, than I'll probably cry and sit on my bed feeling sorry for myself because I have no-one to be with for the holidays. The same thing happens every day in the winter holiday, cept the presents thing. sweatdrop

Aww, don't be so downhearted silly one! You don't need to 'be with' someone to enjoy the holidays ^.^

*Nods sternly and sticks a large frilly bow atop his head as if emphasizing her point in some way*  

~Ayame-chan~

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:04 pm
~Ayame-chan~
Tanakietsu

Aww, don't be so downhearted silly one! You don't need to 'be with' someone to enjoy the holidays ^.^

*Nods sternly and sticks a large frilly bow atop his head as if emphasizing her point in some way*

-pretends to keel over and die- xp  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games