Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:30 pm
As if I don't already have my own bondage dungeon. Tsk. rolleyes

@Sin: You can learn to whistle, it's not actually that difficult. Takes a while though. Think I learned when I was about 13. Just kept blowing on my journeys to and fro school and one day everything just fell into place. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And huzzah for the 18 week holidays! ^o^
I figure because it's so long, I'm gonna join the gym and get ripped before going to HK, Vietnam and China. After which I may be able to go to Reading Festival, if my mates can get tickets. C'mooooon holidays. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:17 pm

O:
There are little buttons at the bottom of the thread!
-never noticed-

I used to be able to whistle.
But now..
D:

Toki's planning to become all fit && good-looking before going to HK, Vietnam and China?
I see a plan forming.
o:

xiiao-ai

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:41 am
We better let up on 'elfy, don't want him running to our dear leader now.. xDD

The temporary re-invasion of the ICU by British Chinese! Yaay. ^__^

Mn, I'm waiting right now for my hair to dry to see what it actually looks like (the hairdresserlady straightened it yesterday you see so it was quite unnatural..)

Besides, 'elfy, we do plan on doing quite a lot of actual modding xD

Whistling.. my dad taught me when I was about 11, I think. Like Toki says, you just have to practise..

Oh, and Toki, I reply to everything in the order that my brain thinks of it.. ^__^

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:30 am
Tokioka
As if I don't already have my own bondage dungeon. Tsk. rolleyes

@Sin: You can learn to whistle, it's not actually that difficult. Takes a while though. Think I learned when I was about 13. Just kept blowing on my journeys to and fro school and one day everything just fell into place. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And huzzah for the 18 week holidays! ^o^
I figure because it's so long, I'm gonna join the gym and get ripped before going to HK, Vietnam and China. After which I may be able to go to Reading Festival, if my mates can get tickets. C'mooooon holidays. whee

Yeah the 5 month long holiday is great isn't it? blaugh But unlike you, I'll probably work my a** off for my parents to save up enough money for a month long trip to China. It's been ten years since I went back. xp

Niph: I hope you and Sin do actually perform a lot of actual modding. It would also be nice if you could persuade Sin not to pick on me so much. It really hurts to see that your own posts have been edited and there's nothing much you can do about it. sweatdrop  

Minielf

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:03 am
'elfy dear, you do have the power to edit your own posts, you know. wink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:56 pm

I'm not picking on you..

>>

xiiao-ai

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:02 pm
Mn, identity confusion again 'elfy?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toshio-sama doesn't get credit for anything anymore does she?

=3=;;

@Toki: See. So betrayed. ;____;

-flies to Vancouver on killer moose-

I don't need you. Dx

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Alexander Remure

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:23 pm

Gah!
I leave for a few days to finish assignments,get new glasses and scribble some more,and this thread grew.
And grew.
And grew.
Did I mention it grew?
xD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:03 pm
@Sin: How can you forget how to whistle? It's like riding a bike. =/

And it wasn't really my plan to get ripped this summer, it was my housemate's. I just stoled it. ninja

@Niph: Your dad taught you how to whistle? My mum taught me how to ride a bike. Can't say there was much carrot in her methods, but plenty of stick. Badum-cha! biggrin Kill me...

@Mini: I stopped working for my parents a while back, but I'm still sucking on the paternal teat, like a leech lol. Unlike you though, I don't really need any money right now. I've still got some of my student loan left and also some money from last year, which should fund most of my spending abroad.
I didn't actually want to go to vietnam or china, but got guilt tripped by my dad haha. Yeh, my american aunt who recovered from cancer last year is coming so I think I have to go along just to keep up appearances. As if she really wants to see me. rolleyes

@t0sh: C'est la vie, mon chéri. wink *blows kisses*

@Melodic Silence: It would be rude of me not to acknowledge your presence, so yeh, sup buddy? xD  

Tokioka

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:12 pm

@Toki;;
Shut up, you.
XP

@Tosh;;
Then Tosh must get revenge?
o:

@Niph;;
Make Mini stop blaming me for everything.
D:<

@Purest;;
So that's where you went.
-glomp-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:32 pm
Boo?
O-O

User Image

xoCrow

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:51 pm
Niphz
'elfy dear, you do have the power to edit your own posts, you know. wink

Of course, but by the time I edit them back to what they originally were, the damage has already been done, and it's too late to retract back anything that someone else like Tosh for instance finds offence too in the edited post. sweatdrop

Sin: If it wasn't you who edited my posts in a malicious way, then it must have been Niph right? One of you must have done it.

Toki: Ha ha, you're being forced to go to Vietnam and China by your parents? Unlike you, I'm going to make the trip to China by my own accord and hopefully finance it with my own money, hence why I'm working for my parents at the moment and not just rely on a student loan.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:06 am
.Crow
Boo?
O-O

User Image

You look strangely familiar.
o:
-glomp-

@Mini;;
Mini, you idiot.
Tosh's a mod, too.
She's the one who edited your posts.
talk2hand

xiiao-ai

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:03 am
I wouldn't describe it as particularly malicious.. maybe just playful.. xD

@Tokes - Yeah, my parents both taught me how to ride a bike together.. good times. No carrot or stick, just a bit of sneaky letting-go-of-the-back-of-the-bike-without-me-noticing..
-kills you-

@Purest - ^__^;; growingness. <3

@'elfy - STOP BLAMING SIN FOR EVERYTHING. Just because you can't be bothered to check the veracity of your accusations, you fling these empty, hurtful charges at innocents, like Sin. mad [ish that better, Sin? xD girl power!]

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games