Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:30 am
Aro sat on the round with his leg crosed and waited for his new students to come.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:07 pm
Fear my Blade... Zeno HyuugaCome at me...
User Image

...Fear my mind more...c l o u d s h i n o b i

Zeno ran into the clearing wiht Dioski bouncing on his back. He looked around and spotted a man in the middle of the feild,This must be his new sensai. Zeno sighed this man from looks fell under the quality of the norm but he is a jounin he must be good at something,right?"Hi Im Zeno"He said to his new sensai as he casually walked towards him

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:34 pm
Gai Kou entered and sat down as he awaited the man. It was a very long boring day.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:01 pm
Rahenno entered the training grounds. He turned to see ninja sparring and seen a single ninja. He walked over to him. "Did you wait long?" He said with a smile.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:02 pm
Gai Kou looked up,"yes i was, im Gai Kou."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:15 pm
Rahenno nodded. "Well Gai Kou, I'm Rahenno Inuzuka, ex-Raikage, 9-tailed host, black shadow. Heh I'm know by many titles." He said smiling "So what are your justu type?"

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:16 pm
"im water element assassin, can you teach me snow jutsu?"Gai Kou smiled

((hey sorry but i have to get off now i will be back on tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:30 pm
Rahenno thought for abit, "You should know wind AND water to learn either Snow or Ice." He said putting out both hands. In his right, he formed a simple sphere of ice and in his left, snow. "Like this for example." He said showing his new student.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:57 pm
User Image
((A message saying you wanted us to come here would of been nice))

Hachi walked into the field looking for his new teacher. He thought he saw him near a tree and then walked over to Aro.
"Hey I'm Hachi, you're our new teacher right?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:06 am
User Image

Hachi took out the genjutsu scroll that he got from the kage, thinking that he might as well teach himself a few genjutsu's while he was there.
He opened up the scroll and quickly scanned through the academy section of the jutsu's.
He decided the most useful one there would be the Double Vision Technique, so he took a minute to memorize the genjutsu.
1/1

((lol i love being a genjutsu class and having Kurama clan's kekkei genkai xd ))

hid-behind-the-mask

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:20 am
User Image

Hachi went through the list again, looking for another genjutsu that he might use.
Well I guess fake blood a useful technique, maybe make them think one of my clones were the real thing.
He took another minute to memorize the signs of the jutsu.
1/1

After that, he rolled his scroll back up and decided that was enough for now.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:11 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir arrived at the training grounds and took out some of his clan scrolls. Yajuu popped out his vest pocket. "More training?" Fenrir nodded. "Yes, for the both of us. If you're going to be joining me in my fights then I want you be just as strong as I am, if not more so." He stopped on a scroll called the beast-man clone jutsu. "Let's start with this."

[1/3] Fenrir had Yajuu shift to his stage two and gave him a soldier pill. Yajuu's skin then began to turn red, but when he tried to take on Fenrir's form he couldn't. Fenrir sighed and prepared to try again.

[2/3] This time Yajuu's body went up in smoke. When it disappated, a wolf-like shinobi with blonde hair and a green outfit appeared. A strange large sword rested on his back. "What is this?" Fenrir asked in confusion. "I don't know. This is just my true form as a human."

[3/3] Fenrir tried the jutsu again after Yajuu shifted back. Once again, however, Yajuu took on the same form. "Why aren't you taking on my form?" Fenrir growled. "Maybe you're too ugly to copy!" Yajuu said before laughing. "Forget it, let's try again." Fenrir muttered. "Actually, I think this is as far as we're going to go. I mean, how many pets get their own outfit and sword when this jutsu is used? Maybe its because I'm not a canine, but I bet this transformation is different for a reason. There's probably some advantages to it too. I can already feel my chakra flow is different. It's like I have all of the chakra elements, not just yours." This made Fenrir freeze for a moment. "Fine. We'll put your theory to the test, soon."

User Image

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:39 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir moved on to his next clan jutsu, the four-legged technique.

[1/3] Fenrir first memorized the handseals for the jutsu. Then after practicing performing them, he channeled his chakra to make it emit from his body.

[2/3] He then began to take on an even more canine-like appearance. His jet black stood on end and his nails and fangs became even more pronounce and sharper. Furthermore, his ears became tipped and his eye became even more animal-like.

[3/3] Fenrir tested the jutsu out by zipping to a tree and slashing it in half with his claws alone. Perhaps it was because of his bloodline but his claws had become like diamond-hard blades, itching to cut into their prey. Fenrir's animal instincts for the jutsu took over and he bent over on all four limbs and took off through the training grounds at an ever higher speed, making his figure blur as a tall trail of dust shot up into the sky at his passing.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:29 am
VanillaBear 166
Fear my Blade... Zeno HyuugaCome at me...
User Image

...Fear my mind more...c l o u d s h i n o b i

Zeno ran into the clearing wiht Dioski bouncing on his back. He looked around and spotted a man in the middle of the feild,This must be his new sensai. Zeno sighed this man from looks fell under the quality of the norm but he is a jounin he must be good at something,right?"Hi Im Zeno"He said to his new sensai as he casually walked towards him
"Hi my name is aro." he said geting up makeing an ember clone the clone had turned over to Hachi "impessive you learned 2 genjutsu moves."the real aro faceing Zeno"what justsu do you know?"aro asked in plans to test them on there abilaties.  

Aro97

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games