Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:33 am
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
phantom bixyll landed next to him he his buster sword appeared in his hand he stood in a ready position waiting for Vexion to see him
Berry watched bixyll and wondered why vexxion was attacking him"whats going on?"

*something appears behind berry and grabs her*
berry attacks the something grabing her and toss it towards bixyll"wow" sweatdrop berry goes over to bixyll and looks at the something.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
phantom bixyll landed next to him he his buster sword appeared in his hand he stood in a ready position waiting for Vexion to see him
Berry watched bixyll and wondered why vexxion was attacking him"whats going on?"

berry attacks the something grabing her and toss it towards bixyll"wow" sweatdrop berry goes over to bixyll and looks at the something.

*gets up, it was male, and tall, green tint to the skin, had tenticals coming down of his head and onto his chest, worea large belt and a red like cloak pants* Grrrr...*grabs her and picks her up by the neck* Three wishes. *he growled*  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:11 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

*gets up, it was male, and tall, green tint to the skin, had tenticals coming down of his head and onto his chest, worea large belt and a red like cloak pants* Grrrr...*grabs her and picks her up by the neck* Three wishes. *he growled*
"what?" berry wiggled around trying to break free  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

"You must make three wishes. you wakend me, now you must make three wishes." He set her down, still keeping his grip on her. ((Wanna see his pic?))  

MizNaughty520

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:21 pm
bixyll looked around the roof top with his sword out he was scanning the area  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:24 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
*Vexxion sheted is katana.*"What are you looking for Bixyll?"  

Huggable Band Nerd

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:28 pm
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"you..." the phantom appeared behind him and slashed at his feet with the sword  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:30 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520

"You must make three wishes. you wakend me, now you must make three wishes." He set her down, still keeping his grip on her. ((Wanna see his pic?))
((i wonder does anyone know that this is happening right next to bixyll and vexxion)) "my first wish is to have them stop fighting." berry points at bixyll and vexxion  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:34 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
*Vexxion jumps the sword and unsheaths his katana.*"What are you doing Jackal?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:36 pm
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Berry listens to what they are saying."huh?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:37 pm
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
the real bixyll appears behind him and put a knife to his throat " dont move..." the phantom looked at him and laughed the darkness of his body faded away to light and bright wings tore out of his back " time to die. vexxion the right hand of the devil"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:40 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
the real bixyll appears behind him and put a knife to his throat " dont move..." the phantom looked at him and laughed the darkness of his body faded away to light and bright wings tore out of his back " time to die. vexxion the right hand of the devil"
"Not on this night, nor any other. I shall never be defeated. Especially by the likes of you."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:43 pm
berry took a deep breath and attack both of them to stop there fighting. "why the hell are you guys fighting?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:45 pm
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Not on this night, nor any other. I shall never be defeated. Especially by the likes of you."
the pahntom looked at him while bixyll was behind vxion his eyes had no color in them and his face was pale the phantom looked angirly at vexxion "tehn back to hell where you belong! bixyll.... do it!" bixylls hand moved slightly as he was about to pull the blade back onto vexxion's neck  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:47 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
the pahntom looked at him while bixyll was behind vxion his eyes had no color in them and his face was pale the phantom looked angirly at vexxion "tehn back to hell where you belong! bixyll.... do it!" bixylls hand moved slightly as he was about to pull the blade back onto vexxion's neck
*Vexxion disappears. His voice sounds all around them.*"You cannot defeat me. By trying to do this, you are committing an act of evil."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games