Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4183 4184 4185 4186 4187 4188 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

HarunoTC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:37 pm

Zephyr Do`Urden
So in this guild how does one go about making a profile?

In SubForums on the main forum, click "Profiles And Records". Then click on "In-Depth Profile 3.0" and the rest you should be able to figure out.. I hope/think/ sweatdrop

Sorry of that was no help at all.. [Probably had posted to late anyway.] stare
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:37 pm

Lets hope her jewel color gets red around him then.

PrincessRyoko

HarunoTC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:40 pm

Damn, I was way too late in that post.. [Eye twtitchs in annoyance.]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:41 pm

Walter: I got a suggestion and a question...

S: Theres a graveyard, who said we have to start killing off people? Uhh, somehow the virus got to the graveyard and zombies came out of the graves. It's Michael Jackson's Thriller all over again.... rofl

Q: Your character is based on Walter from Hellsing right? The piano string dude.

Ryoko: Okay, I'll get to it.

Immolatus

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:42 pm

Alright Immo, take your time. So what do you think? Is she evil enough?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:44 pm

Bye everyone. I might be on tonight or friday crying DEpends on what happens with my other comp.

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Immolatus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:47 pm

We'll have to see, I haven't really done much in that RP yet, so yeah. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:47 pm

Immolatus
Walter: I got a suggestion and a question...

S: Theres a graveyard, who said we have to start killing off people? Uhh, somehow the virus got to the graveyard and zombies came out of the graves. It's Michael Jackson's Thriller all over again.... rofl

Q: Your character is based on Walter from Hellsing right? The piano string dude.

Ryoko: Okay, I'll get to it.

User Image Well Immo

A: If you really wanna be technical, since i am a horror fan, itd be impossible for those that have been long dead to be reanimated. It has to happen toa fresh corpse capable of still being reanimated and not siffering from the effects of embalming fluid and rigimortis. But then again... it might be fun to do that XD.

B: His name and the weapon are taken from Hellsing yes, but everything i do with him as well as his 4 other weapons are as original as the idea of young Walter. Sure, the CONCEPT has him as a younge character and there's talk of a manga with younger walter and alucard, but ive always been a fan of wires for weapons, an early character of mine, named Jericho, used them. Only my Walter's wires are very special, even Ceron likes my whole idea behind the certain flair and approach i took to him ^^

"Heh... You look so pretty .....hanging from my strings like a Marionnette "

Walter Iscariot

xSweetxAngelx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:48 pm

Im confuzzled

im lost

Yep confuzed still
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:50 pm

User Image

Yes, he is right, even I am impressed, which is hard to do, since I normally just hate everyone.

*plops in his throne* Ah yes, and I have finally finished that damned post in Endeavor, Truth's little mansion o' horrors.

User Image  

Ceron

Immolatus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:51 pm

I see... Interesting.

Yeah, that zombie idea doesn't really work, unless we create a whole shitload of fodder characters who are just made to die, but then again, that would involve some time.

Or, it could be something like 28 days later, where you're not quite a zombie, but a raged dude, and plus we can always create a cure for it, so even if character's get "infected" they can always be cured.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:55 pm

Wow.. I just realised I had sove gold, after however long.. And I finally have a decent pair of shoes! [Crys happily pointing at her avatar.] 3nodding

But now, I feel really poor again.. Another half a year ish before I will probably be able to afford anything else. emo

Edit: Almost everything I own is just the easy to get cheap stuff.. stare

HarunoTC

Atleir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:58 pm

So.. now what.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:00 pm

Zephyr Do`Urden
So.. now what.

Go into the "Gates of Ria" page thats located in the On Campus RPs, and start RPing there.

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:00 pm

hee he don't owryr Lucia!!I spend all my money on art!!

Hope ish le awesome!!Joy and hope XD partners in crime!!
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4183 4184 4185 4186 4187 4188 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games