Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:10 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir opened yet another clan jutsu scroll, labeled "Exploding Puppy."

[1/3] Fenrir gave the scroll to Yajuu to read, since it was obvious that this was a technique meant for the familiar, and not the master. Yajuu reverted back to his stage 1 form and tried the jutsu. However, Fenrir caught him almost immediately. Even with his speed, Yajuu could not pull off a suitable substitution, yet alone an exploding substitute.

[2/3] Yajuu tried again, this time going so far as to have the replacement look somewhat like him. Fenrir thought it looked more like a stuffed animal than the actual Yajuu. When Fenrir neared it to test its explosive property, the stuffed-animal version of Yajuu merely lit up like a fire cracker and withered away.

[3/3] Fenrir gave Yajuu a proper lesson on how the jutsu should be working, and Yajuu amazingly comprehended it well. It was as if he could remember and perform anything taught to him. On his next try Yajuu created a perfect beat-up copy of himself lying on the ground. When Fenrir neared it, the replacement exploded and a hail of kunai showered Fenrir's body. Of course, because of his bone armor Fenrir wasn't even scratched, but against a less prepared opponent Fenrir could see how this technique could become deadly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:04 pm
Raiken walked swiftly on the training grounds and noticed Hachi."Why do you wear that mask" Raiken said scratching his head as he smiled cheerfully. Raiken noticed the ninja had a cloak and began to remember what had happened to his friend years back.  

Kimimarokilla7

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:25 pm
User Image

Hachi tilted his head back, and tried to recall the jutsu's he learned.
"Well lets see, other than the jutsu that we learned in the academy ], the only other ninjutsu i know is the Lightning Release: Electron Technique."
After that he raised up his hand and started counting off.
"Then the genjutsu's i know are Cloud Clone Technique, Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell Technique, Kai, Instant Strike, Drunken Sight Technique, and the two I just learned a moment ago are the Double Vision Technique, and Fake blood."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:30 pm
User Image

Hachi stayed where he was when the ninja asked him a question.
"Lets just say, it's a memento I like to keep with me."
He then turned towards Raiken and regard him a moment.
"You must be the new person in our squad."

hid-behind-the-mask

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:35 pm
Ezio "The Eagle" Zantendo
Kumogakure-nin
User Image
They used to say lightning never
strikes the same spot
Twice.

Ezio would show up at the training grounds, his hands in his pockets, his eyes slightly lidded.

That was, until they met ME!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:45 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir stopped his training for a moment and saw Ezio appear at the training grounds. "Hmph, so this is my new student huh?" Yajuu snapped his head from Fenrir to Ezio. "What!? Another one? How many students are you going to have anyways!?" Fenrir crossed his arms over his chest and stared after Ezio as if studying him. "This is my last." he growled. Fenrir then glanced at Yajuu. "Go play with him. Show me if he has any special skills worth noting." Yajuu grinned and disappeared. Suddenly Ezio would feel something small slam into his feet and trip him, but if he looked for what caused it he would see nothing.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:54 pm
Kumogakure-nin
User Image

strikes the same spot
Twice.

As ezio would be tripped, he would land on his hands in a push up position. Slowly rising up, he would sigh, looking around himself as he had his hands together this time.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:56 pm
Rahenno
Rahenno thought for abit, "You should know wind AND water to learn either Snow or Ice." He said putting out both hands. In his right, he formed a simple sphere of ice and in his left, snow. "Like this for example." He said showing his new student.

GAi Kou laughed "ok so where should we start?"He then look alittle lost in his thoughts  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:58 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
This time an invisible force slapped Ezio upside the back of his head. Once again, if Ezio looked, whatever caused it was already gone.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:06 pm
Kumogakure-nin
User Image
strikes the same spot
Twice.

As the slap would be about to hit, Ezio would duck below the slapping force with surprising speed, the slap barely hitting the top of his head. He would speak quietly as he did this, "Fool me once, fool on me, fool me twice, fool on you," He would say, as his eyes would glint blue for a second, Before closing his eyes, going on sound now.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:10 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Yajuu chuckled from a nearby tree. "What an idiot. If he can't even see me in time, what makes him think he can hear me in time!?" Yajuu then vanished to plow into Ezio's stomach almost instantaneously.

theholyest generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:11 pm
Kumogakure-nin
User Image
strikes the same spot
Twice.

It would be at this moment, that ezio would strike, hearing the Tiny footsteps pushing off the grass after concentrating. He would strike by ducking again, this time hand in an open fingered palm strike, much like if one was holding a Basket ball sized ball in his hand, but facing in the same direction as he was facing. His entire arm would be Surging with blue electriciy, conjured without handsigns of any form. If This attack was to hit the creature, even slightly, the creature would feel a shot of paralyzation, enough to paralyze a human on contact. This attack would be followed but him attepting to grab, and pull the creature towards him, where he would punch with his other fist, aiming for the head region.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:22 pm
Gai KOu laughed,"your funny but this is not the time nor place to fight, so back off".Gai KOu turned back to Rahenno."So we going to start yet?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:31 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Yajuu was surprised to suddenly get shocked by Ezio, but as he tried to hit him Yajuu's body suddenly slammed to the ground as a small but powerful gust of wind pushed him out of the way. "Good." Fenrir called as he clapped his hands. "You show some promise after all." Yajuu growled but then flickered to Fenrir's shoulder.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games