Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:52 pm
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"you..." the phantom appeared behind him and slashed at his feet with the sword
*Vexxion jumps the sword and unsheaths his katana.*"What are you doing Jackal?"
the real bixyll appears behind him and put a knife to his throat " dont move..." the phantom looked at him and laughed the darkness of his body faded away to light and bright wings tore out of his back " time to die. vexxion the right hand of the devil"
"Not on this night, nor any other. I shall never be defeated. Especially by the likes of you."
the pahntom looked at him while bixyll was behind vxion his eyes had no color in them and his face was pale the phantom looked angirly at vexxion "tehn back to hell where you belong! bixyll.... do it!" bixylls hand moved slightly as he was about to pull the blade back onto vexxion's neck
*Vexxion disappears. His voice sounds all around them.*"You cannot defeat me. By trying to do this, you are committing an act of evil."
the phantom flys back into bixyll and bixyll falls to his knees then he wobbles up like a puppet and regains his balance he looked at berry " DON'T YOU EVER STAY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS" he said in the old demonic voice form the graveyard  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:55 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
the real bixyll appears behind him and put a knife to his throat " dont move..." the phantom looked at him and laughed the darkness of his body faded away to light and bright wings tore out of his back " time to die. vexxion the right hand of the devil"
"Not on this night, nor any other. I shall never be defeated. Especially by the likes of you."
the pahntom looked at him while bixyll was behind vxion his eyes had no color in them and his face was pale the phantom looked angirly at vexxion "tehn back to hell where you belong! bixyll.... do it!" bixylls hand moved slightly as he was about to pull the blade back onto vexxion's neck
*Vexxion disappears. His voice sounds all around them.*"You cannot defeat me. By trying to do this, you are committing an act of evil."
the phantom flys back into bixyll and bixyll falls to his knees then he wobbles up like a puppet and regains his balance he looked at berry " DON'T YOU EVER STAY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS" he said in the old demonic voice form the graveyard
"no this time. i want bixyll back. leave him alone you phantom!" berry walked to bixyll and hugged him"i want my bixyll back."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"no this time. i want bixyll back. leave him alone you phantom!" berry walked to bixyll and hugged him"i want my bixyll back."
"bixyll laughed and hit her off the phantom left his body and bixyll fell to the floor exhausted  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520

*something appears behind berry and grabs her*
berry attacks the something grabing her and toss it towards bixyll"wow" sweatdrop berry goes over to bixyll and looks at the something.

*gets up, it was male, and tall, green tint to the skin, had tenticals coming down of his head and onto his chest, worea large belt and a red like cloak pants* Grrrr...*grabs her and picks her up by the neck* Three wishes. *he growled*
"what?" berry wiggled around trying to break free

"You must make three wishes. you wakend me, now you must make three wishes." He set her down, still keeping his grip on her. ((Wanna see his pic?))
((i wonder does anyone know that this is happening right next to bixyll and vexxion)) "my first wish is to have them stop fighting." berry points at bixyll and vexxion

He looks over ".....' and looks back at you "Are you sure that's your wish?"  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:03 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"bixyll laughed and hit her off the phantom left his body and bixyll fell to the floor exhausted
"bixyll!" berry ran to him and lifted his head up and check to see if he was ok."bixyll......"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"bixyll!" berry ran to him and lifted his head up and check to see if he was ok."bixyll......"

*comes up behind her and grabs her tight* Sorry to have to stop this, but-a. Your gonna have to make three wishes fast. Or else. *pulls her back and a vortex opens up and pulls her into it. Leaving her alone in some weird and twisted demension* *a voice that same voice calls to her* Come to me my Queen....Come...  

MizNaughty520

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:32 pm
Recca landed in an oping in the city he looked at 7 dead bodies on the floor  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:39 am
GothicLonelyGurl520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

*comes up behind her and grabs her tight* Sorry to have to stop this, but-a. Your gonna have to make three wishes fast. Or else. *pulls her back and a vortex opens up and pulls her into it. Leaving her alone in some weird and twisted demension* *a voice that same voice calls to her* Come to me my Queen....Come...
"let me out of here! i need to see bixyll......."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:02 am
bixyll began to hallucinate he was shaking and sweating he tried to stand up but he wobbled and feel of the roof and was falling to the ground  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:17 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll began to hallucinate he was shaking and sweating he tried to stand up but he wobbled and feel of the roof and was falling to the ground
Berry sense him falling and made a dark portal and caught him"bixyll......."berry hugged him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:40 am
bixyll was unconcious  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:48 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll was unconcious
berry contiunue to hold him close to herself til he woke up and was better.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:51 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll was unconcious
bixyll's eyes slowly opened "..........."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:14 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll was unconcious
"bixyll....."berry gently hugged him."are you feeling better?"she continue to be sitting on the ground and holding him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:18 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll was unconcious
"bixyll....."berry gently hugged him."are you feeling better?"she continue to be sitting on the ground and holding him

bixyll stood up and looked at her sadly wit no hope in his eyes.... " im sorry berry...." his body began to sink into the ground into a dark portal  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games