Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:59 am
Aww. Ok...(And i just joined the convo, too... crying ) Oh well.

Btw, I think Harry Potter is overrated. Not overhyped, just plain overrated. But that's just my opinion. rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:04 am
I agree. It's pretty good, but not like earth-shattering. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:14 am
You gotta read the books as a child to like Harry Potter. I didn't. And as far as I'm concerned now, I couldn't care less about some preppy kid with a magic wand. When's the next Harry Potter movie coming out? I wanna go to the theater and make fun of all the people who dress up in the costumes to go see it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:20 am
Yea, i suppose. I never read the books and the movies and hype made me less interested in them. At lesat the books finally came to an end. That means the movies will eventually come to an end too. Unfortunately, the hype will most likely still be around. -_-  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 am
Either way, couldn't care less. The best thing about Harry Potter fans (most of them, anyway) is that it's so much fun to tease them. And I know that might sound mean... Guess I'm just feeling mean today.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:48 am
That didn't sound mean at all. Sounding mean is what I did at the Halo 3 launch.  

Elliot Salem

LAAG

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:56 am
Harry potter was just hype. The book fans were just freaking out so much because it was being made into a movie. It's like these days any book or video game that attracts a lot of kids is instantly turned into a movie. Or vice verse  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:11 am
Elliot Salem
That didn't sound mean at all. Sounding mean is what I did at the Halo 3 launch.

No, what you did was pure genius.
And still, Halo Fans are these gamers who'll cuss their opponents out while playing online.

Harry Potter fans (that I've known) are pathetic little people who would cry if you insult Harry Potter. They were pushovers, so making fun of them is a bit more bullyish than making fun of Halo fanboys.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:16 am
Not all Halo fans do that, however. It's actually the game hoppers who do it. By that, I mean those people who go with whatever game a lot of people are buying. When COD4 was released, Halo 3 seemed to lose all of those people, not sure what game they're populating now, but may God have mercy on their ear drums.

Some HP fans are like that too, but it's a small majority of them. Bio, they don't want to cause trouble over a book. So, as you make fun of them, they won't do anything as violence over a book is pointless.

LAAG: Any game, comic, book, TV show, Cartoon and pretty much farts are being made into movies. Not sure if anyone played it, but the game Kane and Lynch Dead Men apparently has a movie in the works. Gears of War apparently has a movie in the works. ******** Dragonball has a damned LIVE ACTION movie in the works. s**t is being made into a movie too. Only it'll be called Disaster Movie instead of Steaming Pile of s**t.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:21 am
It just gets so ******** annoying seeing it all the time. Once a masterpiece has been made our corporate industries have to take it as far as they can possible stretch it and just ruin it.  

LAAG

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:26 am
Not all the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:28 am
Well, they gotta make money somehow. The best you can do is ignore it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:46 am
Or learn to deal with it. Let's face it, all of these movie adaptions aren't bad. Some are, some aren't.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:48 am
Well yeah... But what do you mean learn to deal with it? Ignoring it IS a way to deal with it.
It's how I'm dealing with Resident Evil right now. I'm ignoring RE4, UC and everything that'll be released in the future. It's my way of dealing with it, and I think it's a much better way of dealing with it than FORCING yourself to like something. Which is what I think most of the RE veterans are doing with the newer games.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:59 am
Deal with is as in not causing a commotion about it. As in, acknowledging that they are there, and that the novels(or the main source) is/are better, but not going on a full bent war on them. Pretty much what I'm saying, is don't pull a Jack Thompson and spend you're life trying to get something to change that won't ever change.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games